Original CAW/Promotion Save

AmbroseAsylumInmate

I just remembered I had an old SvR 06 save, containing original CAWs(and a few real wrestlers). I recently modified it a bit and thought since it's there, it would be fun to share if someone wants it. This is based on the 2005/2006 period, so it contains some well-known wrestlers who weren't in the WWE at the time. The promotion is called CWA(Championship Wrestling Alliance). With three titles - the CWA World Title, CWA National Title and the CWA Tag Team Titles. And four original PPVs - SummerBash(WM-equivalent), Carnage, Bad Company and Whiplash. The roster is as follows :

Jesse "Thunder" Vega - The new face of the promotion, and the CWA World Champion. He's a bit like a mix between Bret Hart and RVD. The idea behind the "Thunder" nickname's always been that he beat Jushin Liger in a match, and out of respect Liger gave him the nickname.

John Omega - Vega's arch-rival, and longest reigning National Champion. He's like a more serious version of Jericho's Y2J persona, but looks a lot more like Curt Cobain which is kinda funny.

Jason Chase - Up-and-coming young babyface, popular with the fans and youngest wrestler on the roster. Destined to be the next face of the promotion after Vega.

The Cobra - One of the top heels, the most sadistic individual on the roster. His look is similar to Crow Sting, but the gimmick is of a dark anomaly who's obsessed with snakes. He also leads the heel stable "The Phantom Troupe", a cult-like stable whose goal is to capture all the championships and descend the promotion into madness. He's like a mix between Jake Roberts/Sting/Undertaker.

Keith Savage - Upper Midcard/Main Event heel, big man who doesn't associate much with others and is only out for himself, though will go to his only ally in the promotion Martin Tex if he's desperate for help. He's like Sid Vicious, but a bit less crazy. I guess you could call him a hybrid between Sid and Baron Corbin, as weird as that might sound.

Martin Tex - Southern heel, he's sort of like APA Bradshaw. Brawler who loves to drink, and one of the best hardcore wrestlers on the roster.

Johnny Suzuki - Think of a cleaner, more "pretty boy" version of Shinsuke Nakamura. Naturally charismatic and a phenomenal worker in the ring.

Rhino - You all know who Rhyno is, he's giving Martin Tex a run for his money in the hardcore department.

Brock Lesnar - Same as Rhyno, Brock was the face of the promotion before turning heel and dropping the title to the new top face Jesse Vega.

John Mercer - Shawn Michaels-type midcard babyface. Popular because of his looks and a great worker in the ring, formerly in a tag team with his brother before he was stabbed in the back.

Jake Mercer - John's brother, one of the most hated wrestlers on the roster after betraying his brother and putting an end to the most exciting tag team on the roster. His wife and valet Rachel used to be in their corner, but she proved to be the reason they split up.

Rachel Mercer - Jake's wife and valet. She took exception to the crowd loving John more than her husband, and goaded Jake to take out his brother and start his singles career.

Glen Anderson - "The American Nightmare"/"The Red, White, and Blue Badass." Popular fan-favorite, outstanding amateur wrestler with a badass patriotic persona. Think a cross between Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle.

Anthony Marcus - Prides himself as being one of the best pure athletes on the roster, huge fan-favorite and naturally charismatic.

David Wayne - Sort of like a cross between Dean Malenko and Kurt Angle. A despised heel who's one of the best wrestlers on the roster.

Cristopher Crane - A member of The Cobra's Phantom Troupe, he's a disturbing young competitor who loves nothing more than to punish his opponents. As a result, he has the most track-record for intentionally disqualifying himself due to brutally beating his opponents and ignoring the referee, not being able to control his lust for violence. His goal is to capture the National Championship.

Locke - Another Phantom Troupe member, this near seven-footer is an intimidating figure and the muscle of the stable. Arguably the strongest wrestler on the roster in terms of brute strength.

Ryan Scott and Matt Hayden "The Hollywood Hounds" - Heel tag team and current defending champions. Pretentious Hollywood personas, old-fashioned no-nonsense very hard-hitting style in the ring.

Kenta and Yohshihiro Ishida - Kenta is well-known, Ishida is my own creation. Babyface Japanese tag-team, exciting wrestling style. On-and-off feud with The Hollywood Hounds for the titles.

Payne and Bayne "The Devil's Disciples" - Members of The Cobra's Phantom Troupe, they're a heel tag team with a unique and disturbing look, wearing skull masks to the ring and having a viscous in-ring style.

"The Director" Steve Marlin - Heel manager with a pretentious director persona, sports an expensive suit and a director's hat. In his words "I'm the director, my clients are the stars of this flick." He's managed almost every heel on the roster.

I'll post the save in the Game Saves section if anyone wants to have fun with this.

Archived