The Phenomenal AJ 'the face that runs the place' Styles

Rell7thirty

KingKhan and Parker, thank you so much. Really appreciate the positive feedback :)

I just uploaded my NJPW AJ Styles. Hashtags are my user name, his name, NJPW

Tweaked a few things

i6ZXJo8.jpg

2nd attire his casual if you want to use him as a manager for bullet club members.

LJTHs3Q.jpg

PSaSc4W.jpg

Your downloads (nearing 40,000!) and feedback mean a lot. Thanks!

Sweet work, can't wait for your alternates for him in 17. And yes, I will be on the blue team by then.

Can't get over the attention to detail you've put in, little things like the shading on the belt loops just make it really stand out. If you're up for the challenge, is there any chance in 2K17 that you could do a modern twist on his classic TNA black tights with red V and silhouette on the thighs? I love that attire. The picture would need to be updated of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MS8Taksw9M

Cool fight.

I would love to try making it, but I'm getting a "you can only have 1000 downloaded logos"

I don't even have 1000 logos, and even after deleting like 30, I still get the same error.

Really upset right now, I can't download any CAW at all.

Damn, what's the fix?

So upset right now. CAW is the only reason I play lol

Remember you can only delete logos that aren't being used. Also persevere and remember there's only 15 days to go until WWE 2K17 :dance:

Hoping this has been sorted for the new game, the logos have been a complete pain.

So with one of the latest 2K17 videos we get a good look at AJ Styles 2k17 player model. His traps are really big but I think his likeness is flawless lol

xIatRY0.jpg

Made a smug face AJ Styles for his heel character lol

X3XppDE.jpg

6VBZAr3.jpg

gRtsYfS.jpg

Haven't uploaded. Probably won't lol

Archived