121 replies to this topic

#1 Jackbu187

Jackbu187

New Talent

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Twitter: KingMacAttack15

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:48 PM

I'm soooo excited tho and hope that the last gen systems are gonna be almost exactly the same as the current gen systems. We already know my career will be there now but I hope you will be able to edit the in game Wrestlers like last gen versions of 2k16 if that happens as well as improvement to the faces and Wrestlers skin textures then I'm satisfied

#2 Miller

Miller

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,635 posts
  • Gamertag: Like 4O Ninjaz

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:18 PM

I'm soooo excited tho and hope that the last gen systems are gonna be almost exactly the same as the current gen systems. 

They arent not gonna be even close to exactly the same. 

Honestly this really better be the last year they make the game for last gen. They're on record saying that making a last gen version holds current gen back. It's been 3 years, time to upgrade.

#3 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,942 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:52 PM

Yeah I had already thought they stopped doing them this year.

#4 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:33 PM

You're expecting a lot. your hopes are likely going to be dashed.

#5 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,871 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:26 PM

I wouldn't expect them to be exactly like current gen but they should at least implement the new controls and gameplay mechanics. They can do that so why not give last gen players the same experience as well?

#6 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • SEN (PS3): ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:24 PM

I'm soooo excited tho and hope that the last gen systems are gonna be almost exactly the same as the current gen systems. We already know my career will be there now but I hope you will be able to edit the in game Wrestlers like last gen versions of 2k16 if that happens as well as improvement to the faces and Wrestlers skin textures then I'm satisfied

No 'My Career' was confirmed by 2K, and the main improvement to the game was said to be the character models.

I seriously wouldn't expect any other changes.

#7 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,766 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:19 AM

They already confirmed last gen is just getting updated character models.(they say this every year)

#8 nba2kfanman

nba2kfanman

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,371 posts
  • SEN (PS3): nba2kfanman

Posted 28 August 2016 - 12:40 AM

I recently made the jump. It's 100% pure BS that last gen pays the same as current gen. A month later after the price drops to 25 bucks on Black Friday.

#9 TheNoOneM1

TheNoOneM1

Opener

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Gamertag: TheNoOneM1
  • SEN (PS3): TheNoOneM1

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:07 PM

I'm almost 100% Certain you won't be able to do any of that in Last Gen. It will be WWE 2K14 Version 4 with an Updated Roster and no Showcase.

#10 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:18 PM

I can't imagine graphics getting improved at all. Universe won't change. I think only positive, updated generic attires for CC and finally.. Finally implementing Mycareer.. But probably from 2k15 NG, lol..

You have custom entrance tracks, so it's all good!

#11 MKKHAN

MKKHAN

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,221 posts
  • Gamertag: MKKHAN555

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:00 PM

2k15 and 16 was same but I wish this year they make some new and hope for more superstar head and attire's as well

#12 Golden Boy®

Golden Boy®

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,905 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TarekTamo
  • Twitter: @TarekTamo

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:09 PM

Didn't they say last gen WONT get Mycareer?

#13 Admjmz

Admjmz

New Talent

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

There is more chance of Basti getting in the starting XI than last gen getting my career.

They will at most get the updates to Universe mode and some of the new minor features.

Although I'm on next gen and I only played my career a couple of times and now I mostly play Universe,

#14 Golden Boy®

Golden Boy®

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,905 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TarekTamo
  • Twitter: @TarekTamo

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:34 PM

There is more chance of Basti getting in the starting XI than last gen getting my career.

They will at most get the updates to Universe mode and some of the new minor features.

Although I'm on next gen and I only played my career a couple of times and now I mostly play Universe,

That Basti comment :lol:

#15 ozstar

ozstar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:57 PM

I only play universe and have been bitterly disappointed since getting a PS4. The universe mode on PS3 is actually much better in 2k16 in my opinion. Hopefully 17 fixes that.

#16 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,085 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:02 PM

It'll be the same thing as the last game

That Basti comment :lol:

Mou being routhless innit

#17 MKKHAN

MKKHAN

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,221 posts
  • Gamertag: MKKHAN555

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:39 PM

They need to update us also for the last gen as well like the ps4 or Xbox one

#18 ArmVD

ArmVD

Legend

• Members
  • 6,439 posts
  • Gamertag: Th3 C0n3h3ad
  • SEN (PS3): AsianCrustacean

Posted 30 August 2016 - 05:27 PM

I wouldn't expect them to be exactly like current gen but they should at least implement the new controls and gameplay mechanics. They can do that so why not give last gen players the same experience as well?

Because it holds back the current gen versions to do so

#19 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,556 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:12 AM

Simply making the game holds back current gen. They don't have to worry about showcase this year. There has to be some reason for last gen to stay on because with no new modes and a mode LOST it really is literally a roster update. What's even the point in that case? Make add-ons for 2k16, there's no point in making a new game. They might end up losing money on that one on top of wasting a team's time

It kills me. They talk about.upholding a standard in terms of a proper showcase but the thought of a literal roster update and nothing else is actually a thing. If that's what.it turns out being I won't be shocked. I understand not being able to do certain things because of tech limitations, but if you're gonna do it at all at least TRY to give those fans something. They don't want to alienate a fanbase by not dropping a game and end up doing it anyways putting out a lackluster one

Edited by WNX, 03 September 2016 - 01:11 AM.

#20 Spamming Nooblet

Spamming Nooblet

Hammer Time

• Members
  • 7,472 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Im2DamnLegit

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:31 AM

I really don't know why they still keep making these for last gen, nor do I not understand why people still get these on last gen. Aren't they still just copy & pastes of WWE 13 with updated rosters?