Meet CFO$, the masterminds behind entrance theme like Nakamura's, Bobby Roodes',ect.

HiryuMK

So these the guys I have to "thank" for some of the most horrible, disingenuous and overrated pieces of crap today? No thanks, though it's an interesting "watch". Johnston should always do the music... Call me old-fashioned, but Jim has the EAR for character music.

I call you ignorant. Not old fashioned. Jim Johnston also created tons of awful songs.

So these the guys I have to "thank" for some of the most horrible, disingenuous and overrated pieces of crap today? No thanks, though it's an interesting "watch". Johnston should always do the music... Call me old-fashioned, but Jim has the EAR for character music.

I call you ignorant. Not old fashioned. Jim Johnston also created tons of awful songs.

But the great pieces he's composed, do outweigh the very bad he made so at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. As long as he improved. CFO$ haven't improved whatsoever and it's driving me insane to see the big appeal for them.

Yeah he's just being blind on purpose now, there's plenty of great themes that are also over as *Censored*

He clearly just uses his "the good ol' days" shtick to piss people off now.

• 2 years later...

Archived