Ps4 WWE 2k16 Disk Issues - not starting

PopUpPowerPost

Doesn't start. Not a scratch on it!

Game has been one giant glitch. Tried every other game, works fine. Rebooted ps4/updated database.

Just remember this happening other month when GTA v suddenly done this to everyone and was something online..

Any one else had this sudden issue?

Never had this problem, but this game. As I said ,disk is a month old, not a scratch on it

Fuming!

I had this happen on Xbox One.

Had to give up on getting my disc to work and just pay for a second copy (digital download).

Hopefully you figure it out, because it definitely sucks being forced to pay for something again that you already paid for. On Xbox, it was an issue with the system being hung up on the game's license. System thought I didn't own the disc, even though it was in there. Somehow the license got hung up somewhere and the system was basically thinking that the copy of the game I had was not the same copy that was licensed on the system. Some serious bullshit. I tried everything I possibly could have. There was no solution for me other than buying the game again. For your sake, I hope this isn't the same issue on a PS4.

I bought this game originally on an account that wasn't mine.. Couldn't use it no more, so got disk as its half price.literally few weeks ago.. Now this happens.

That theory sounds legit. Them unique scenarios. *censored*ing fuming and makes me want to play the game even more!

What makes it worse! The game loads and then it said. I then pressed circle,

Game kept on working until ps4 made it shut off.. So again, sounds like your theory..

Update - FIX. We'll sort of.

I decided to try something and made a new profile, maybe the game will renew a licence as this account is registered to ps4.. Anyway, it works. Has loaded perfectly fine. Wtf.

But doesn't work on my profile..

Update two- turned internet connection off, tried to go on, didn't work.. Turned it back on, then manually signed out of PlayStation network, logged of profile and logged back in with my actual user signed out from Internet, game loads up perfectly fine..

Yeah...I think it all stems from the way that PS4 and Xbox One were originally being designed to be "online only" systems, and they were going to make it so you couldn't play pre-owned games. Due to a huge wave of complaints, they removed that whole situation before releasing the systems...but I think part of the framework is still there...hence why we get issues like this. Just a theory. It's bullshit either way. I've heard that a good way to prevent this in the future, is to completely exit the games before powering the system down. Never leave them suspended. That's what I do with everything now, just to be safe.

Replied as you did. Literally, moment I sign in it pops back to ps4 and says disk cannot be read.. Lol. So defo what you said.

Also, I fall asleep watching Sky go every night and goes in sleep mode, defo contribute. Argh.

Reason I'm updating is because of others going through it.

I think I know what *censored*ed it up.

Yesterday (Thursday night), well early morning I turned it off after playing WWE , as the ps4 was still shutting down (im half asleep) I turn plug off and it wasn't fully turned off. I feel (as you said) there licence is corrupted to this user profile when connected to Internet..

Adding to the theory.

You know when you start WWE, first 10/15 seconds syncing with your save profile on their cloud server (why they do this, I *censored*ing don't know, reason this is happening) because I didn't turn off properly, corrupted somehow.

So I started it, signed off. Loads perfectly, can't play otherwise will create a new save, I sign in, and as the game is open, it connects to their cloud server, can't download/corrupted and shuts game down, why its not working on my profile.

Gonna try copy the saved data on my profile, to usb, delete off ps4, then re load.. But doubt it will work as its a issue connecting to my file on their server, which is most likely corrupted

*Censored* it. Deleted and reinstalled the game. Works now. Feeling disillusioned with this ducking game, to start again from scratch for the 3rd/4th time..

Archived