CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Is there any way to edit a CAW's alternate attire without the game crashing?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:08 AM

I downloaded a Mike Bennett caw, and the default attire is great but i wanted to make his red Kingdom attire. So i copied the first attire to the alternate attire slot, except when i go into it and edit, even if i just change 1 little thing on the attire and save, the game always crashes. I can just edit the color of his tights and save and it'll crash.

Is there any little trick to editing alt attires on a caw so the game wont crash?

Edited by J-man89, 08 August 2016 - 05:09 AM.

#2 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 38,723 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 08 August 2016 - 05:50 AM

CAWs, especially Superstar Edits, tend to crash when editing a second attire, or even when editing the first attire of a creation that has two attires. If you want to, try deleting the second attire you just copied and edit the one attire instead.

#3 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:02 AM

You think if i copied the default attire to the alternate attire slot and edited the default attire to the one i want it would help? Cause i was only trying to edit the alt attire, maybe if i switched it around and edited the default attire it wouldn't crash as much.

I do remember on another caw a while back i was able to edit one thing at a time and save without it crashing, maybe it was because i was editing the default attire slot. Maybe its just the 2nd slot that wont allow you to edit anything but the default attire will allow you to  edit a few things without it crashing.

Edited by J-man89, 08 August 2016 - 07:04 AM.

#4 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 38,723 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 08 August 2016 - 07:55 AM

Maybe, you could try that.

#5 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:14 AM

Ok that worked! Thankfully lol. I was able to edit the color of the tights and save it without it crashing, so i guess editing the default attire is the only way to be bale to edit a caw with two attires. I'm sure though you have to edit 1 or 2 things at a time and then save though, but its better than nothing.

Edited by J-man89, 08 August 2016 - 08:14 AM.