NXT Discussion Thread

AlterNation

I don't think Murphy will fail. I've said he has potential for a cruiserweight career (although i was pointed out that I was wrong even though weights can change) plus I think he's better in the ring than Blake. He certainly has a flashier movement that the average crowd can get behind. Blake could be a good midcard heater to go against your Neville's and Sami Zayn's, but I don't think he has that much to offer.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Buddy Murphy continues to impress with his wrestling ability, I think eventually Wesley Blake will strick gold too with a good gimmick. Idk I just got a feeling, Beautiful Blake got potential.

While Buddy Murphy continues to impress with his wrestling ability, I think eventually Wesley Blake will strick gold too with a good gimmick. Idk I just got a feeling, Beautiful Blake got potential.

I had the same feeling. NXT great for getting yourself over, I think it's only a matter of time before Blake finds something for himself.

Balor and Itami teamed up again last night at the Corpus Christi show against The Revival, i bet that was a sick match.

Sorry to steal your thunder AssaultDriver

Its fine nothing good so far to report besides Mandy Rose working her first outside of Florida house shows.

Archived