Roster Reveal Discussion - Week 5 Added!

Ernez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you want some people to be removed :lol:

Because the "remove nothing" mentality is ignorant. Some people are pointless and should be removed. Games all need to be installed these days, and I'd rather save the space on my hard drive...even if it's a handful of megabytes.

Yeah gotta say that's a dumb selfish mentality.

How many are we getting this year?

Based on the assumption that the "155" in the hidden picture refers to the roster, people are going with 155.

Nothing confirmed though.

how many did we have last year on disc? 126-127 or would the 155 that people are guessing include dlc?

Why would you want some people to be removed :lol:

Because the "remove nothing" mentality is ignorant. Some people are pointless and should be removed. Games all need to be installed these days, and I'd rather save the space on my hard drive...even if it's a handful of megabytes.

Yeah gotta say that's a dumb selfish mentality.

It's a personal list of people who I don't want in the game. Does it affect anyone at all? Is it going to happen? Do I have some magical pull in who they take out? No. It's just people who I want taken out. Enough with calling me selfish and shit. People need to chill around here. For real.

In my ideal game, those people would not be in it. Very innocent and harmless statement. When I install the game on my hard drive, I would prefer to have the free space associated with the data that would normally be those characters, which I consider useless. That is a very real reason for wishing they weren't in the game. And again...it means nothing, since I have zero control whatsoever over who they take out.

If I sent a check for ten thousand dollars to 2K, and said "take these people out of the game"...then it would be selfish.

It's a goddamn list.

how many did we have last year on disc? 126-127 or would the 155 that people are guessing include dlc?

Last year there were something like 120 on disc (without the DLC). This presumed number of 155 would also be on disc without DLC...but again, it isn't confirmed in the least, just a number pulled from the teaser image.

Well...that settles it.

It's the same entrance. They just made Lesnar taller in 2K17, so they had to slow down his gait a little bit.

At least the model looks considerably better...and he has ring pyro.

Also, I don't mind the 2K JJ logo. I know people are a little upset about it, but I think it looks better than blank shorts. I'll prolly still change it anyway...lol

Well...that settles it.

It's the same entrance. They just made Lesnar taller in 2K17, so they had to slow down his gait a little bit.

At least the model looks considerably better...and he has ring pyro.

I think they change the arms movement too when Brock jumping place on stage.

I think it's just because he's taller (his arms are longer too). Makes it look that way. I'm actually surprised by how much taller they made him. He did look like a dwarf now that I look back on it.

I think it's just because he's taller (his arms are longer too). Makes it look that way. I'm actually surprised by how much taller they made him. He did look like a dwarf now that I look back on it.

Yah, noticed that too. He's taller than last year. Judging by these two pictures, its funny why they made his arms move like that last year. lol

2ij1a49.jpg6o3mab.jpg

From roster numbers Aiden English is 0001 and Viktor is 0124, so its safe bet to assume the roster size will be 128 characters including William Regal, Xavier Woods, x-pac, and Zack Ryder.

Between Aiden English and Booker T, we have 18 spots. I think, for sure, we're going to get Alicia Fox, Big E, Baron Corbin, Big Show, Bo Dallas and Blake. That leaves 12 open spots and 12 most likely people to possibly fill those 12 spots: AJ Styles, Alberto del Rio, Alexa Bliss, Alundra Blayze, Andre the Giant, Arn Anderson, Asuka, Bam Bam Bigelow, Batista, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Big Boss Man.

Between Booker T and Brian Pillman there are only three slots. The only three I think that can fill that are Bray Wyatt, Bret Hart and Braun Strowman.

Between Brie Bella and Chris Jericho, there are ten slots. Brock Lesnar and Cesaro are guaranteed... so that leaves eight to speculate. I believe the eight will be British Bulldog, Bubba Ray Dudley, both Bushwhackers, Carmella, Chad Gable, Charlotte... and the eighth spot most likely will go to Cactus Jack.

Between Chris Jericho and Erick Rowan, there are 17 spots. Colin Cassady, Curtis Axel, Darren Young, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Emma and Enzo Amore. That's seven out of 17. So to fill the remaining ten spots there possibilities are: Christian, Dana Brooke, Daniel Bryan, Dash Wilder, DDP, D-Von Dudley, Dusty Rhodes, Earthquake, Edge and Elias Samson.

Between Erick Rowan and Fernando, we have two spots. Eva Marie and Fandango should get those.

Between Fernando and Heath Slater, we have another two spots. Those should safely go to Finn Balor and Goldust. Which means Fit Finlay, General Adnan and Haku might not make the game.

Between Heath and Jey Uso, there are five spots. Jack Swagger and Hideo Itami should take up two. Leaving three to be up for grabs. The likely possibilities are Jason Jordan, JBL, and Jake Roberts. I think that is likely good news for American Alpha making the game.

Between Jim Neidhart and Konnor, we have those five spots which I can't imagine go to anyone but John Cena, Kalisto, Kane, Kevin Owens and Kofi Kingston. Bad news for Karl Anderson, Ken Shamrock and Kevin Nash fans.

Between Larry Zybysko and Nikki Bella, there are eight spots. Six should be taken up by Luke Harper, Mark Henry, Naomi, Neville, Natalya and Murphy. That leaves two open which SO many possibilities. I don't think Luke Gallows will get one of the spots, since Karl Anderson was eliminated earlier. But that still leaves two spots for the following characters: Lita, Mr. Mc Mahon and Mr. Perfect. There's two spots between Ultimate Warrior and Viktor, so I'm betting Mr. McMahon will be "Vince McMahon" in this roster reveal. (Or Vader returns)... Of these choices, I think the likeliest to fill the two spots are Lita and Mr. Perfect.

Now, we run back in to the capitalization issue. R-Truth could go anywhere... so let's take Nikki Bella to Simon Gotch instead. Between Nikki and Simon, there are 18 spots open. 10 are almost guaranteed to be Paige, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins, Shane McMahon and Sheamus. Ryback MAY take up the 11th spot and since he technically isn't released yet, we'll assume he's in. That leaves seven open spots here with the possibilities being: Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Rikishi, Roddy Piper, Scott Dawson, Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels. And I surprisingly eliminated Kevin Nash earlier, so that might not bode well for Scott Hall. This one is very up in the air. Bad news for Outsiders fans.

Between Simon Gotch and Ultimate Warrior, there are 15 spots... but this is also where things get tricky, because I have zero idea whether IGN/2K will use the word "The" in names like "The Miz" or "The Rock". So, my best guess here is that 11 of the 15 will be filled with Sin Cara, Stephanie McMahon, Summer Rae, Tamina, The Miz, Titus O'Neil, Tyler Breeze, The Rock, Sting, Triple H and Tyson Kidd. That leaves four spots and again, multiple possibilties... Steve Austin and Trish Stratus seem the likeliest to make it in. From the other 2 spots it is toss between Stevie Ray, Tatsumi Fujinami, Tye Dillinger and Typhoon are all contenders to grab the last two spots. The most possible are Tye Dillinger and Typhoon.

Two spots between Ultimate Warrior and Viktor... some combination of Undertaker, Vader and Vince McMahon will fill those spots... but that is a toss up because Undertaker could be "The Undertaker" and Vince could be "Mr."

And finally, after Viktor, we may get William Regal, Xavier Woods, x-pac, and Zack Ryder; which gives us the roster of 128 characters.

This will be the most probably the final roster of WWE2K17. No real surprises in Legends.

Archived