Universe Roleplay Tips/Advice with WWE Roster

PopUpPowerPost

Reset my Universe for the 5th time. Updated all stables and done my raw and Smackdown drafts what I predicted.

Champions

Raw:

WHC Champ - Roman Reigns

IC Champ - The Miz

WWE Tag Champs - Enzo and Cass

Smackdown

WWE Champion (13/14 belt) - Dean Ambrose

WHC Tag team (02-08 belt ) Xavier Woods and Kofi

US - Rusev

Woman's WWE world champion - Charlotte.

Gave Big E a singles heel run.

This isn't a "what going on in your universe" type thread even though I've basically said what I've done, it's tips/advice, how to Roleplay and get the best out of universe, based on what people want to use it for.

I do a single wrestler Roleplay. My CAW Ryan Black, building him up from mid card to Top Heel. Don't really like doing rivalries, matches get boring and repetitive and can't do main event 90 of the time, try and use an ounce of imagination to the story.

Problem is; I'm so bored of it. I love editing and updating, problem is, I find it so bland and boring and I can't use career mode because it's so out of date.

What foundations do you use? Enjoy most when creating your universes? Your aims etc

Just create from scratch. The game and matches are infinitely more entertaining when you come up with your own head canon.

Otherwise, Universe is truly just a mode where the same things happen over and over. Just write up a post around a card and you'll be much more entertained.

Archived