• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#21 FulGore

FulGore

Walkin' Tall Machine Gun Man

• Banned
  • 5,856 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:56 PM

Yeah, universe is really *censored*ing boring on 2k16. That's all I play.

#22 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

HURT! HEAL!

• Members
  • 5,066 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:23 PM

Yeah, universe is really *censored*ing boring on 2k16. That's all I play.

Yeah, thought the same thing myself as I played Universe mode last night...

#23 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,511 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:11 PM

Universe could be much more entertaining even if they just made the booking AI smarter and had the rivalries be more varied.

I'm not one of those demanding the return of GM Mode, but I think certain aspects of it could be excellent as optional features in universe mode, like contract lengths and superstar pay.

#24 Ted Gordy

Ted Gordy

Opener

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TedGordy & Mike Hayes

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:57 PM

I know it might be a bit early, but its always a good topic & one to start. What is your plans this year regarding WWE Universe mode.

I'm thinking of doing a territory system, but instead of using places like Florida, WCCW & others. I am thinking of creating my own territories & modernizing the concept. Doing a set on territory singles & Tag Titles for each, but a Overall World & Tag Titles like the NWA. I hope the draft option is in this year. So I can change it up every so often.

Doing the same thing currently.

#25 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,763 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:49 PM

if story design returns that will be my universe

#26 Olan

Olan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,694 posts
  • Gamertag: RussellW65

Posted 20 July 2016 - 12:11 AM

How many will use the draft tonight as their blueprint for setting up their own Universes? I am and will tweak as we go along

#27 It'sYersel

It'sYersel

Jobber

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Gamertag: DeanAmbrose2001
  • Twitter: adammorrison40

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:56 AM

Definitely having a brand split, but will make it WWE and WCW. WCW will have a cruiserweight division.

#28 TheFlashCarnage1

TheFlashCarnage1

Opener

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Gamertag: Dawk1996

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:00 AM

Im going to do a brand spilt and add the fresher faces to Smackdown

#29 JayBITW

JayBITW

Jobber

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 05:33 AM

I'm going to basically pick up where I leave off in 2k16. Been doing the brand for about 6 games now. RAW has its single brand PPVs and Smackdown has its PPVs as well. I originally ended the brand split and crowned an undisputed champion at Night of Champions, some years ago, but then I hated having one roster with so many people. Very easy for lower mid card guys to get lost in the proverbial shuffle. So, I brought the brand extension back a couple of years later and have been going strong ever since

#30 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,224 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:05 PM

How many will use the draft tonight as their blueprint for setting up their own Universes? I am and will tweak as we go along

Will most likley go down the same path.

#31 quasar1967

quasar1967

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,288 posts
  • SEN (PS3): quasar1967

Posted 20 July 2016 - 01:13 PM

i need to hear some info on universe mode before i make any major plans, but i will definitely be doing a brand split of some kind

#32 Mr. Moyd

Mr. Moyd

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts
  • Gamertag: Mr Moyd
  • Twitter: @TheBatMoyd

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:59 PM

I'dont like to do a brand split, smackdown vs Raw type of deal but like the others, I'd like more info because that was difficult in this year's rendition.

#33 TheFlashCarnage1

TheFlashCarnage1

Opener

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Gamertag: Dawk1996

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:09 AM

Depends about what universe mode is like.

But im going to download ReDragon,The Wolves,hopefully someone makes MCMG for me

I might make a powerful tag of Lashley and Goldberg. Last time i made goldberg and lesnar a tag tean on 2k15 they dominated and couldn't be beat.. maybe Goldberg and lashley can have the same outcome

#34 Stormbearer82

Stormbearer82

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 06:08 AM

Going to finally get my original fed off the ground.  All original characters, titles, shows, etc.  Will have one major show to start with and will have 5 major ppvs a year.  The rest of the months will have super card events until I phase in a new ppv in that slot.  Going to have 4 starting titles.  World, Tag Team, United States and Women's.  Will do tournaments to crown initial champs and let game simulate those.  After all that I will see what happens and will phase in new characters as time goes on.  Probably do a minor show and if I introduce another major show at some point then I will introduce a 5th championship which will be a unique division like cruiserweight or hardcore or whatever I come up with.  If my roster gets too big I may split it up and create a rival federation with their own belts and shows.

#35 snakebiteSB

snakebiteSB

Legend

• Members
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 11:19 AM

I wasn't sure about doing a brand split. I've not done that since probably WWE 13 but seeing how good Raw was it's made me want to do a brand split.

This is gonna be my first new gen game so, could you do a brand split on the new gen systems?

#36 Rhilgus

Rhilgus

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 677 posts
  • Gamertag: Hoklis

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:01 PM

I wasn't sure about doing a brand split. I've not done that since probably WWE 13 but seeing how good Raw was it's made me want to do a brand split.

This is gonna be my first new gen game so, could you do a brand split on the new gen systems?

Yes but you don't have a draft anymore. They changed the Brands into Shows. So for exemple, at the beginning, you have Raw / NXT / Smackdown.

So, then, you go on John Cena for exemple, you can put him on the as many shows ( the 3 shows or just Raw and NXT ) you want or just on Smackdown as in real life

#37 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,068 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:46 PM

I'll have the brand split in my universe but not everyone will be limited to 1 show. I'll also be putting together my own rosters. I'll treat both RAW and SD LIVE as equal shows so equal amount of matches. Women's wrestlers will appear on both RAW and SD LIVE. As much as I love NXT, it won't exist in my universe so everyone from NXT will appear on RAW and/or SD LIVE along with Main Event.

Monday - RAW (hopefully someone makes an accurate version of the new stage)

Wednesday - Main Event (this show will allow RAW and SD LIVE wrestlers to face each other, might make a custom show)

Friday - SmackDown LIVE (again, hopefully someone makes an accurate version of the new stage)

- PPVs will have superstars from both RAW and SD LIVE

Champions

- WWE Champion - Kevin Owens

- WWE Women's Champion - Charlotte

- Intercontinental Champion (SD LIVE) - Zack Ryder

- United States Champion (RAW) - Rusev

- Tag Team Champions - The New Day

Might merge the IC and US titles together and just use the IC title as I hate the whole idea of the US title when the IC title is around. Might bring in another title just so RAW and SD LIVE have their own championships. All other titles can appear on both shows.

#38 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

HURT! HEAL!

• Members
  • 5,066 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 26 July 2016 - 01:11 PM

Recently, I reset my Universe and used the WWE's draft as a blueprint for the brand split. And in an effort to see all of the alternate attires that I've downloaded over the past few months, I used Legends and other superstars/CAWs to make the rosters that much larger.

#39 Youssef

Youssef

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:40 PM

I hope they revamp it as las year's sucked big time.

Also, it's about time we get 3 and 4 way rivalries and 3 on 3 rivalries.

#40 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 07:29 PM

@youseff I think it's confirmed, maximum matches will be 3v3.. So doubt they'd let us do a 4 man rivalry when the most we can do is a 6man. Meh 😞

Hoping you can attach a manger to a wrestler like a stable entrance etc..

Having a Rusev and Lana entrance as a template yet universe mode for example unless selected manually won't automatically show in a rivalry etc..