What was or will be your last mach in WWE 2k16.

My last match will probably be at Wrestlemania at the end of season 3 in my universe. Atleast i hope i will get there till new game comes out since im only at first week of June. Im rewriting history in some way cause i started in WCW with all the legends and made up my own storilines and such. Than retire and debut some superstars at some point so yeah. Right now i have brand split so my last match will be at Wrestlemania for WWE World Heavyweight Championship and in 2k17 i go on from there. Dont know yet who will fight for it though, could be Cena and Orton like it was in real life. Or something with Lesnar maybe.

After quitting universe due to it not keeping records anymore my last match was at Wrestlemania WWE Championship match 6 Man HIAC match With Reigns walking out champion ( Reigns© vs Ambrose vs Punk vs Orton vs Styles vs Moose)

been playing career mode with cody Rhodes that will probably be my last match before 2k17

Probably some world title match in Universe, since once I get the 50 matches chievo I'm done

Unless the other ones for Universe aren't done yet (sting/taker, MITB cash in etc)

nah. but my universe is basically indy CAWs so transferring stuff's impossible. usually takes like 6 months to even get all the people needed.

Final match:

Main Event of NXTMania(their wrestlemania) 2 years down the road with NXT Title defended. could get to a third year but I like making up my own storylines and detailing each show so it'll never happen

I never ever finish playing a game for good but if I would maybe it would be an Elimination Chamber match with all three of the Stings and all of the bald Stone Colds for a title.

I usually have a big Wrestlemania which culminates the hottest feuds of my playthrough and a battle royal to showcase who can be prominent for the next game.

So far I only got these matches planned

WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Brock Lesnar © Vs Colin Cassady (former champ) Vs Bray Wyatt (prominent figure and RR winner)

The Annual Sami Zayn Memorial Battle Royal.

The night before 2K17 comes out, i'll have one last big royal rumble with all my created characters, and possibly a bit of couch co-op to send it on.

Archived