Comeback sequence's you'd like to see make it in?

J-man89

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Dean Ambrose has a Comeback sequence which ends with his through the ropes slingshot clothesline move. That move always looks so awkward and horrible when you have to drag your opponent to the ropes before performing it as a stand alone Signature move.

Also have a Cesaro comeback where he runs backwards and forwards from one corner to the other delivering multiple running European Uppercuts, maybe ending with the opponent stumbling to the middle of the ring and Cesaro performing a double leg take down to set up the Cesaro swing or Sharpshooter.

I hope Dean Ambrose has a Comeback sequence which ends with his through the ropes slingshot clothesline move. That move always looks so awkward and horrible when you have to drag your opponent to the ropes before performing it as a stand alone Signature move.

Yeah i know what you mean, maybe start the comeback with you and your opponent trading punches and the final punch sends Dean into the ropes and you hit the rebound lariat.

I'd like the ability to make up comeback sequences. Maybe combine Triple H's with Warrior's or Daniel Bryan's with HBK's.

agreed. create a comeback would be great. im sure there would be different types of comebacks to. like a type for powerhouse, high flyers, and technicians wrestlers.

Yeah, Dolph's body splash, 10 punch, neckbreaker combo should be one.

Jericho's shoulder tackles into a diving axe handle, into being thrown to the apron and hitting a diving cross body.

Big Cass should have one, Shoulder tackle, big splash, rebound into a big boot.

If they make it, Ciampa and Gargano have pretty cool comeback sequences too.

And then any of the previously mentioned ones would be nice additions too.

Rock's punches/Irish whip/Spinebuster/People's Elbow combination

Austin's punches/Irish whip/Thesz Press/Elbow combination.

How those two have never made it in yet puzzles me.

Austin's I agree with, but the People's Elbow is one of his finishers and doesn't need to be included in that combo. Have the combo end with the Spinebuster and then do the elbow manually (while being set up for it.)

besides star specific comebacks, I'd like to see some generic comebacks for both males and females. they don't have to be special or very involved, just something so superstars and divas can all have a comeback.

Austin's I agree with, but the People's Elbow is one of his finishers and doesn't need to be included in that combo. Have the combo end with the Spinebuster and then do the elbow manually (while being set up for it.)

Didn't stop Hogan's Leg Drop or Warrior's splash being included in their comebacks.

Didn't stop Hogan's Leg Drop or Warrior's splash being included in their comebacks.

Because they always won their matches out of their comeback sequence. The Rock didn't.

AJ's combination strikes and Pele kick should be a sequence.

AJ does several variations on a combo of a Running Lariat....Running Back Elbow then a Spinning Heel Kick kinda thing.

XbSorWP.gif

also did a similar sequence last August in ROH against War Machine....@ ROH Final Battle against Jay Lethal and on Jericho @ Fastlane

Never understood why Thesz Press and elbow weren't one move. Did Austin ever do his elbow drop without preceding it with Thesz Press?

Because they always won their matches out of their comeback sequence. The Rock didn't.

ah, that makes sense now. Though, didn't Warrior kick out of the Atomic Leg Drop?

Never understood why Thesz Press and elbow weren't one move. Did Austin ever do his elbow drop without preceding it with Thesz Press?

ah, that makes sense now. Though, didn't Warrior kick out of the Atomic Leg Drop?

Yep...and Sid Justice (WM8) and Yokozuna (KotR93), too.

Archived