UK EU Referendum

Muur

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

53v47% to leave atm

I voted leave. We didn't need the EU for 1,000 years and we don't need them now.

Just like Cars, Computers, Internet and thousand of other things
Yup. It is possible to survive without them.

so would you keep guns in America as they've always had them?

53v47% to leave atm

I voted leave. We didn't need the EU for 1,000 years and we don't need them now.

Why keep something that is meant to kill?

Cuz they've always had them. It's the same logic.

Also, remain was just winning! due to-

Wandsworth, #EUref result:
Remain: 75.0% (118,463)
Leave: 25.0% (39,421)
Glasgow City, #EUref result:
Remain: 66.6% (168,335)
Leave: 33.4% (84,474)
Still a long way to go...

53v47% to leave atm

So since I have no horse in this race. What is the reason you feel so strongly that the UK should stay in the EU? Are you worried they couldn't survive without them? Do you feel it would just be a better of the two situations? Genuine questions

53v47% to leave atm

So since I have no horse in this race. What is the reason you feel so strongly that the UK should stay in the EU? Are you worried they couldn't survive without them? Do you feel it would just be a better of the two situations? Genuine questions

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/22/10-reasons-to-vote-remain-in-the-eu-referendum-5955501/#ixzz4CSIrI4ww

anyway, the reasons for leaving are mainly immigration, typically "dey tuk r jerbs" but in the end, it's not going to change anything, we're still going to get non UK people coming over to live here... and they're not taking your job if you have one GCSE and get pissed every day

but still, it would *Censored* over a lot of business because suddenly they have to pay more to import and export to say - France. But still, there's 10 reasons enough in that article.

tbh if I lived in the UK i'd prob vote leave

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/22/10-reasons-to-vote-remain-in-the-eu-referendum-5955501/#ixzz4CSIrI4ww

anyway, the reasons for leaving are mainly immigration, typically "dey tuk r jerbs" but in the end, it's not going to change anything, we're still going to get non UK people coming over to live here... and they're not taking your job if you have one GCSE and get pissed every day

but still, it would *Censored* over a lot of business because suddenly they have to pay more to import and export to say - France. But still, there's 10 reasons enough in that article.

I don't know.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/20-reasons-you-should-vote-to-leave-the-european-union/

A lot of these reasons are pretty good reasons for leaving, some of them aren't though

Whatever happens in any case I hope it works out for the UK

Youre right-there's two battles. First, this. Next, immigration.

As leaving the EU would stop people from the middle east or India etc coming over, as like, those are totally members of the EU.

If they want to get into the UK, they will. This will just stop a lot lot legal immigration.

Anyway, seeya EU - was nice knowing ya.

tbh if I lived in the UK i'd prob vote leave

I don't know.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/20-reasons-you-should-vote-to-leave-the-european-union/

A lot of these reasons are pretty good reasons for leaving, some of them aren't though

Whatever happens in any case I hope it works out for the UK

A lot of these points are fairly weak.

Losing 12% of stuff passed means you agreed to 88% of them.

Like with most of it, the leave is just skewed in racism of 'dey tuk r jerbs, kik dem indians out r countree'

why would, say, someone French being allowed to live and work here be bad? and if we leave, there's going to be million of people forced back into the UK. More jobs to be stolen!

Aaaaaaand Salford voted out. Screw my people.

So I can't just move a few streets away to Salford to no longer be disgraced?!

Scotland will probably attempt to leave the UK again. They were essentially 100% remain.

Gibraltar are *censored*ed. Spain will leave if they get accepted so unless we stay Gib will never return to the EU.

Archived