Death Stranding

Ernez

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, that looks pretty *censored*ing interesting. Also *Censored* yeah Low Roar. That made the trailer a whole lotta cooler for me.

Question though: Is that the dude from Walking Dead?

Norman Reedus, yes. He was slated to be in Silent Hills originally, and he wanted to work with Kojima.

Guys...it's a classic Kojima move...he's trying to convey how he himself has moved on. Removed from the shackles, he holds his baby(Metal Gear) and cries, but then realized its gone. Then he sees the 5 shadows in the sky which represent the past 5 MGS games.

Guys...it's a classic Kojima move...he's trying to convey how he himself has moved on. Removed from the shackles, he holds his baby(Metal Gear) and cries, but then realized its gone. Then he sees the 5 shadows in the sky which represent the past 5 MGS games.

Good for him. I just thought it was A neat reveal.

• 2 months later...

It's funny how he is always portraying villains in foreign films, but here in his home country he is often starring in comedy movies too.

I just see him in a different kind of light because of that I guess :P.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the game will be out around 2019/2020, it'll feature a "new form of co-op" and it seems like there'll be a female star too. Curious about co-op and who the female star is.

Source - http://www.gamesradar.com/death-stranding-has-a-new-form-of-co-op-female-hero-and-release-date-teased/

*Censored*, Elder Scrolls 6 will probably be out before this game.

Given what happened with Fallout 4, I don't trust Bethesda anymore. They're gonna announce Elder Scrolls and drop the release for it in like the same week. Bitches be crafty as hell. "Here's the first look at the game. Annnnd it's done. Here it is." I wish all developers were like that, tbh. :lol:

Archived