Battlefield 1 (Series Topic)

Ernez

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm a little less nervous about the pre-order I put down for Battlefield 1. I'll also be sure to forward this YT video along to the friend of mine who talked me into that pre-order.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh god...it's so good. I have a really hard time getting into multiplayer games, but this has a really nice feel to it. Very non-threatening so to speak. I like the "jump in and play" feel of it. I really like how everyone gets a turn doing different things too...and every position is fun to play. Nothing feels tedious. And I haven't even been nearly the worst person on my side...so that makes me feel pretty good.

Worst thing is spawning into a tank as a gunner and the person who's supposed to be driving the tank just sitting there. Had that happen a few times. Also spawned into a plane as a tailgunner like 1/2 a second before it blew up. Literally spawned in and the plane was about a foot from the ground. Lmao.

I'm loving this game, probably because a lot of my friends are playing with me.

This is my first Battlefield, and its pretty good. As a COD player its very different to what I'm used to although luckily for me I played StarWars Battlefront and find the play style very similar.

Was fun playing with you for a bit there!

Was we in the same game? :lol: I didn't notice

Yep you were in my squad for a bit too! :P

I'm really struggling to find a game now though.

Hope ya don't mind me joining your games, only way I can get in. I saw you playing again and tried to join yours and it worked lmao

Archived