Battlefield 1 (Series Topic)

Ernez

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was hoping for Vietnam as WWII has been done to death, but I'm not complaining. There is probably a lot more you can do with that war.

People are already bitching that a female soldier being there is not historically accurate. People like that annoy the hell out of me. It's a game with a story you're going to play once, MAYBE twice. Who cares? I really loved BF1 and I hope they don't drastically change this one. They should get rid of the season pass and release map packs for free like they did with Battlefront 2 and have cosmetics be the only thing you can buy with micro-transactions. I have faith though, BF1 was very good.

Was hoping for Vietnam as WWII has been done to death, but I'm not complaining. There is probably a lot more you can do with that war.

People are already bitching that a female soldier being there is not historically accurate. People like that annoy the hell out of me. It's a game with a story you're going to play once, MAYBE twice. Who cares? I really loved BF1 and I hope they don't drastically change this one. They should get rid of the season pass and release map packs for free like they did with Battlefront 2 and have cosmetics be the only thing you can buy with micro-transactions. I have faith though, BF1 was very good.

That's exactly what they're going to do it seems!

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-5-wont-have-season-pass-dlc-but-you-ca/1100-6459153/

Having a woman in the game isn't even an issue; these types of games are never truly 100% accurate, and they wouldn't be all that fun if they were to be honest. I still play Battlefield 1 on a regular basis, one of the only games I've purchased a season pass for as well, so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this.

Video has dislikes almost as much as likes. I'm thinking many of those people are COD fanboys or angry that the game is not a historical sim.

Game looks awesome, fun and intense as a battlefield game should. It's refreshing that it's not like a typical WWII game and the female character looks and sounds cool

Video has dislikes almost as much as likes. I'm thinking many of those people are COD fanboys or angry that the game is not a historical sim.

Game looks awesome, fun and intense as a battlefield game should. It's refreshing that it's not like a typical WWII game and the female character looks and sounds cool

From what I've seen, people are taking it as a political statement...always has to do with politics lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived