Battlefield 1 (Series Topic)

Ernez

It's really no comparison to playing with your usual online friends.

On you contrary to you Neg' this is the first Battlefield in years that my buds are wanting to buy. We had a lot of fun on the beta.

Yeah, that's the main issue for me... it's just not the same.

I've been hoping more of my online "squad" was planning on getting it, doesn't seem like that will happen though. We'll see, I guess... still have the pre-order active on my Amazon account.

Well I have you on my friends list you can always link up with me. No one wants to play with randoms, it's well too frustrating not being able to communicate quickly with the blue dots.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's the main issue for me... it's just not the same.

I've been hoping more of my online "squad" was planning on getting it, doesn't seem like that will happen though. We'll see, I guess... still have the pre-order active on my Amazon account.

Well I have you on my friends list you can always link up with me. No one wants to play with randoms, it's well too frustrating not being able to communicate quickly with the blue dots.

Cool cool... thanks!

• 1 month later...

Shouldn't be buying this with my current money situation...especially with the fact that I have a whole shitload of other games to play...but, dammit...I really can't ignore this game. At least Amazon gives me a bit of a discount.

Man I feel you I bought wwe2k17, Madden 17,battlefield, cod iw with the mw4 and xenoverse 2.. I think I have like 40 bucks left on my bank account ?

Got this today. Only played single player, but damn...it's so good. One of the best approaches to narrative storytelling that I've ever seen. So far, I did the introduction part, the entire airplane chapter, most of the tank chapter, and some of the Italian alps chapter. Probably enjoy the planes the most, but I'm digging everything.

Finished a few more parts of the campaign and did some multiplayer. Can't get over how great this game is. Of course, it would be better if the people online actually understood basic things, like not crashing planes into the ground, and not sitting still in a tank when you see three or four grenades reign down around you. I swear, there are some dumb people playing this game...

Is anyone else having issues with the game lagging during the campaign? On the 3rd mission during Through mud and blood I was having a lot of issues with it lagging for a second and it was happening multiple times throughout the mission. Can't say I had it beforehand so I was curious.

• 2 weeks later...

I am immensely enjoying this game. When you have a good squad who want to play the objective and have a laugh, it's incredibly enjoyable. Plus it's a nice feeling not playing a shooter set in the future. WWI is a nice setting.

I am immensely enjoying this game. When you have a good squad who want to play the objective and have a laugh, it's incredibly enjoyable. Plus it's a nice feeling not playing a shooter set in the future. WWI is a nice setting.

Indeed!

Planning to spend lots of time in that WWI setting this weekend, as I have Extra Life time to make up from last weekend...

Such a good game!

Has anyone tried the War Pigeons game mode? I joined a game but only got about a minute game time before it ended and had no idea what was going on. :lol:

Yeah, I played several rounds of War Pigeons when the game first launched... good times, fun mode!

Such a good game!

Has anyone tried the War Pigeons game mode? I joined a game but only got about a minute game time before it ended and had no idea what was going on. :lol:

I played one round and it was mad as hell, but rather entertaining. Will be the thing I play once in a while to break up long sessions of conquest.

I'm kinda disappointed with Operations. The amount of points you get on average is considerably lower than conquest and I expected it to be higher. Im not having bad games either all my regular squad mates seem to be getting lower point totals than they do in conquest. It's fun though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived