Battlefield 1 (Series Topic)

Ernez

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had one run in this, where I was sitting with a stationary artillery gun...and I was destroying absolutely everyone...tanks, trucks, random guys running around, planes, guys on horseback. I was an absolute beast on that thing. Finally got picked off by one random foot soldier who sneaked up behind me...but I was doing a proper job of watching my back for the rest of the time. Easily the most rewarding feeling the game has to offer...just loading shell after shell...

Went 45-6 by sniping on top of the mountain. Really good area if you can get a few things set up;

- One or two members of your squad to be up there with you so you can respawn.

- You can destroy the arch on the way up, thankfully an enemy tank did that for us.

- Get a horse or two up there as a cavalry rider can drop both health and ammo bags. The annoying thing with this is sometimes you get stuck with the cavalry class when you jump off the horse.

Had a really fun game with that one. I don't usually snipe, but this was the exception.

Still not sure if I will cancel my BF1 pre-order before it launches... sounding more and more like not very many of my friends will also be picking it up.

Just play with random people online. It's still fun.

Not to mention, there is going to be a single player campaign...

It's really no comparison to playing with your usual online friends.

On you contrary to you Neg' this is the first Battlefield in years that my buds are wanting to buy. We had a lot of fun on the beta.

It's really no comparison to playing with your usual online friends.

On you contrary to you Neg' this is the first Battlefield in years that my buds are wanting to buy. We had a lot of fun on the beta.

Yeah, that's the main issue for me... it's just not the same.

I've been hoping more of my online "squad" was planning on getting it, doesn't seem like that will happen though. We'll see, I guess... still have the pre-order active on my Amazon account.

Archived