161 Pages: Whoopsie!

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found out in the 11th top poster on the site. I need a *censored*ing life

Could be worse, there is members who joined in 2011 who have you beat already.

Ziggy is one of them I think, but he doesn't count. All he does is post photos of women

what? That happened?

Yeah the night after Wrestlemania 32. RyderFan couldn't quite handle Ryder losing the IC title so decided to act like a child and throw a hissy fit at everyone's posts. He was probs gonna be banned for a little while, but he took his own leave for a while.

It was almost Dazman level.

what? That happened?

Yeah the night after Wrestlemania 32. RyderFan couldn't quite handle Ryder losing the IC title after one day and being dropped down the card again and was burnt out of this site and at a low point of his life so decided to act like a child and throw a hissy fit at everyone's posts. He was probs gonna be banned for a little while, but he took his own leave for a while.

Quite a bit of the story you missed there. Were my actions mature? Probably not. Would I repeatvthem if in the same situation? Probably.

what? That happened?

Yeah the night after Wrestlemania 32. RyderFan couldn't quite handle Ryder losing the IC title after one day and being dropped down the card again and was burnt out of this site and at a low point of his life so decided to act like a child and throw a hissy fit at everyone's posts. He was probs gonna be banned for a little while, but he took his own leave for a while.

Quite a bit of the story you missed there. Were my actions mature? Probably not. Would I repeatvthem if in the same situation? Probably.

And then hopefully Ernie bans you and we have one less petulant child to deal with.

You balled your eyes out because Zack Ryder lost a title. Then you completely shat on everything following it and everyone's posts because some childish screw in your brain came undone.

This must have been during that time I fell off in terms of activity on the forum myself

Dazman raging, I remember like it was yesterday. Me and Intentz were Gmods at the time. Fun times

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/447235-the-official-dean-wrestlings-greatest-gift-ambrose-thread/?hl=%2Bdean+%2Bambrose

lmao

I'm still mad at myself that I didn't get to post in that thread before it was locked lmao

Archived