Injustice 2

Jeb ★

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I checked my downloads today and Injustice was downloaded...26.8GB none of the extras though just the core game.

I'm the other way around; I got all the extras (Darkseid, Demons shader pack, gods shader pack, John Stewart skin, Power girl skin, Reverse Flash skin) but not the actual game.

I checked my downloads today and Injustice was downloaded...26.8GB none of the extras though just the core game.

I'm the other way around; I got all the extras (Darkseid, Demons shader pack, gods shader pack, John Stewart skin, Power girl skin, Reverse Flash skin) but not the actual game.

I got all the extras today :D

So during all the build-up for the game, I was waiting for the announcement of a collector's edition since NRS made good ones for Injustice and MKX. Didn't ever see sites showing it not searches pulling up anything. Just left Gamestop however and learned that there is one just announced. $140 and it is 2 seperate statues of Brainiac and Batman. A little unappealed by it. Weirded out that they waited til last week to announce it.

I've never been a big DC fan but this game looks pretty damn good from an outsider perspective. Would anyone recommend getting it even with barely any DC knowledge or would you consider it necessary to be a DC fan to enjoy it for the most part? Also never played the first one so I can't base it on that either unfortunately.

I've never been a big DC fan but this game looks pretty damn good from an outsider perspective. Would anyone recommend getting it even with barely any DC knowledge or would you consider it necessary to be a DC fan to enjoy it for the most part? Also never played the first one so I can't base it on that either unfortunately.

Are you a fan of fighting games? I would at least watch all the cutscenes of the first one on Youtube or something and if you like it + you're a fighting game fan, I would get it. Probably wait till price drops if you're still not fully sold on it

Are you a fan of fighting games? I would at least watch all the cutscenes of the first one on Youtube or something and if you like it + you're a fighting game fan, I would get it. Probably wait till price drops if you're still not fully sold on it

Yeah tbh the fact it looks like a MK game is what's tempting me tbh haha. Good shout on waiting for a price drop, can't justify dropping a load of cash on it right now

I'd recommend watching a walkthrough of the story from the 1st game to get a rough idea of whats going on.

i own Injustice 1. but i never quite understood if they were going based off the comics, the batman games, the justice leage/JLU series/ the batman/dc series of past or what LOL

I'm assuming they're going off comics which i haven't followed since like 99

yeah i think the only reason i wait for the price drop is after i play the story i have no need to play anymore. since i don't play competitively online anymore.

Archived