Injustice 2

Jeb ★

I'm really enjoying what I've been seeing lately. Honestly can't wait, this and Mafia are my most hyped upcoming titles. The gear system sounds great, but at the same time has me worried. Do you think we'll still get alt skins for everyone or do you think its just 1 base model we add/take away things. Cus how would *for example* a BVS skin Batman work with the gear system? Seems like too much work for them to let us edit every single skin

That's what I'm worried about as well. I hope we still get alt attires for characters in the game. I like the gear system too, but I still want want alt attires as I too would want a Batfleck skin for Batman.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh joy more Batman villains. First game was heavy on them, now they're adding Ivy.

And Robin looks more like Tim Drake than Damian, to me anyways. Though on second watch, the "offspring into adversary" line definitely points to Damian. Still hoping for Tim though

I think I saw an image of that Robin using a sword so I think it is Damian, yeah.

If I remember right from the comics (which seem to be cannon) Damian killed Nightwing/Grayson, so it would explain their disdain for each other.

And, I guess that means Nightwing won't be in. Nor Green Arrow right? He died too.

It was ages ago I read those things and I've not read the latest year, but I'm pretty sure Oliver died too.

The first Injustice game burned me with their disappointing season pass (in my opinion, anyways) so I'm gonna wait to see the announced DLC characters before dropping any extra cash

I do really want John Stewart GL though, so hopefully those skins are sold separately and not too much.

Digital Deluxe Edition is $80, Ultimate Edition is $100

I remember when it only costed a few quarters to play Ed Boon's games.

I think we'be talked about it privately before, but Neatherealm Studios have really changed their business model over the last couple of years. They'be certainly cashed in on season passes and free to play mobile games with micro transactions.

The first Injustice game burned me with their disappointing season pass (in my opinion, anyways) so I'm gonna wait to see the announced DLC characters before dropping any extra cash

I do really want John Stewart GL though, so hopefully those skins are sold separately and not too much.

Yeah, I remember being pissed cus the season pass only allowed you to get 60% of all the dlc released. There was all these Killing Joke, Earth 2, etc skins that you had to pay for on the side.

Yeah, I remember being pissed cus the season pass only allowed you to get 60% of all the dlc released. There was all these Killing Joke, Earth 2, etc skins that you had to pay for on the side.
And the character choices too were very lackluster. Lobo was cool, but Scorpion? F right off with that.

And Martian Manhunter was a guy everyone wanted in the main game in the first place, and not only was he DLC, he wasn't even in the season pass.

I gotta say that I'm not against them putting Sub-zero in the game. Yes, it'll mean that someone is going to be taken out in place, but NRS will still bring us a great game to play. In their defense, MK is purely what gave Nether Realm Studios life so why not be proud? They came off the closing of Midway Studios. And even when Midway was still around, we were seeing MK characters in sports games.

For anyone interested they're doing a twitch stream in an hour I believe, showing off the game.

Edit; actually no, was 2 hours from original post. So 1 hour now.

I think?!

Beta codes going out today (1st wave) and its playable tonight!

Archived