Injustice 2

Jeb ★

My game I play from time to time but it keeps shutting off on me, and found out I'm not the only one with this issue. I can watch films like Titanic so I know the system isn't over heating but it shuts off after 10-15 mins while playing this game and this game only

you tried deleting the game and installing it again? Idk

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I use to play every day. Now I hardly play it. I played Injustice 1 more. Thanks to Star Labs missions

Aw man I hated them! They were sooo frustrating. I went back before 2 came out and tried them again to see if a few years away would help... NOPE!

I hope there's a Legends of Tomorrow skin eventually, like they did with Arrow in the first Injustice.

Funny you should say that, cus in the latest live stream one of them mentioned a multiverse event for CW gear soon. He hinted at Arrow, Flash and Supergirl so hopefully Legends of Tomorrow isn't left out.

I was excited about the gear system when the game came out but quickly got over it. we can't edit shaders and most of the gear sucks.

I really wish this had alternate costumes and skins like the first game or MK X. The motherboxes loot is a great idea but it would have been better to me if the content was like in Mortal Kombat's Krypt that has alternate costumes, extra moves, concept art, stages, music, etc

Yeah I done some, it's nothing "new" sadly. Well, from what I could see. They lied to us!

Also... Just bought £10 worth of source crystals to buy the last of the skins I didn't have (Bizaro for 1)

I feel dirty buying in-game currency.

Also is it just me or is that Flash event fight vs Gorrila Grodd deadly nooby?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived