Need some help with Nakamura's attire

J-man89

So what would be the best material to make his pants that he he's wearing in this vid?

The satin and metallic are too shiny his pant's are obviously like a leather material but i just can't decide what material looks more accurate.

I'd go with the leather, but to be honest most Naka creations I've seen go for tights with kickpads, as his pants are very tight on his legs and there isn't anything really in the game like it.

I'd go with the leather, but to be honest most Naka creations I've seen go for tights with kickpads, as his pants are very tight on his legs and there isn't anything really in the game like it.

Leather isn't an option when choosing material, theres default, cloth, matte, vinyl, satin and metallik. The pant's i got right now is the black pants next to the black and yellow Fandango pants. The default leather shiny look doesn't match up to his current pants.

As for no pants looking accurate, i think the black pants next to the black and yellow Fandango pants look pretty accurate, they look pretty tight fitting on the legs.

• 1 month later...

Archived