Alexa Bliss

Breezango

Eva Marie

Vaudevillains

Erick Rowan

Mojo Rawley

Carmella

WWE.com: Draft rules revealed: Everything you need to know about the WWE Draft

With this Tuesday's WWE Draft on the premiere of SmackDown Live on USA Network fast approaching, WWE.com answers the biggest questions of the WWE Universe with a breakdown of the official rules, regulations and procedures for one of the biggest nights in WWE history — including a major update that will change the face of NXT as well.
The rules for the WWE Draft are as follows:
RAW has the first overall pick
Since SmackDown Live is a two-hour show and Raw is three hours, for every two picks SmackDown Live receives, Raw will receive three picks
Tag Teams count as one pick unless a Commissioner/General Manager specifically only wants one member of the team
Six draft picks will be made off the NXT roster
The list of current WWE Superstars eligible for the WWE Draft will be as follows:
Male Superstars
AJ Styles
Alberto Del Rio
Apollo Crews
Baron Corbin
Big Show
Braun Strowman
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Darren Young (w/ Bob Backlund)
Dean Ambrose – WWE Champion
Demon Kane
Dolph Ziggler
Erick Rowan
Jack Swagger
John Cena
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Mark Henry
Neville
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Rusev (w/ Lana) – United States Champion
Sami Zayn
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
The Miz (w/ Maryse) – Intercontinental Champion
Titus O’Neil
Zack Ryder
Tag Teams
Breezango (Fandango and Tyler Breeze)
Enzo and Cass (Enzo Amore and Big Cass)
Gallows and Anderson (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson)
Golden Truth (Goldust and R-Truth)
Shining Stars (Epico and Primo)
Social Outcasts (Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel and Heath Slater)
The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley)
The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) – Tag Team Champions
The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso)
The Vaudevillains (Aiden English and Simon Gotch)
Female Superstars
Alicia Fox
Becky Lynch
Charlotte – WWE Women’s Champion
Dana Brooke
Eva Marie
Naomi
Natalya
Paige
Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

http://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-draft-rules-2016?sf31145497=1

Announcement:

SmackDown going live on USA Network on a new night with distinct roster starting July 19

A SmackDown shakeup is about to completely reshape all of WWE. Beginning July 19, the second longest-running weekly episodic program in television history, SmackDown, will move from Thursday to Tuesday nights and air LIVE each and every week — for the first time ever — at 8/7 C on USA Network, the exclusive cable home to WWE’s marquee properties.

This bold move will have major ramifications for all of WWE and exemplify the New Era, as both Raw and SmackDown will each feature their own unique rosters and rivalries following an imminent Superstar draft.

"WWE's flagship programs will both leverage the incredible depth of our talent roster, distinct storylines and the unpredictable nature of live TV," WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon said. “This move will undoubtedly build more excitement and deepen engagement with our fans around th­e world.”

With so many explosive competitors emerging from WWE NXT, and top Superstars like John Cena and Seth Rollins returning from injury, WWE’s star-powered roster has never been stronger. Its historic division and the monumental revelation of SmackDown’s shift to a live format each week reflect the excitement and unpredictability of WWE’s New Era.

What awaits SmackDown on its new night, starting this July? Which live shows will claim your favorite Superstars? What will this all mean for the future of sports-entertainment? Stay tuned as WWE prepares to get shaken up like never before.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/article/smackdown-live-usa-network-july-19

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Been waiting so long for this! And with Smackdown being live it'll actually be worth watching since I won't be tempted to read spoilers days before it shows on TV.

I hope they have 2 different World titles. I wasn't a fan of when they had the World champion appearing on both brands.

I'll see how it plays out before I decide whether I'm happy or upset about this. Should definitely be interesting and hopefully this will mean a lot more people will get utilized. Looking forward to seeing how they handle things. Super happy the roster draft is coming back, loved having that.

Really hope that the bring back the WHC or bring a different mid card championship to Smackdown and make the IC title the main one.

I'd much prefer the latter. Would be weird bringing back the WHC after it pretty much merged with the WWE championship.

Well this is a big surprise and one I'm interested to see how it plays out. Also hoping they use the WWE World Title again. Wouldn't be surprised if they bring the Divas championship back as well.

Just read this on Facebook. I am all good with this, and making SD live is a great decision so that no more spoilers whenever there is a surprise debut/championship/etc. happens.

And regarding the belt I think they will go with the Undisputed title route for both WWE World Heavyweight and WWE Women's Championship. Now they need to bring back the 2 Tag Team championship belts again and ditch the sh*tty coin belts.

Not big on SmackDown going live, but the brand split returning has me really, really pumped. Here's hoping they split the PPVs and titles again as well.

Title split is good but PPV splitting is not. Better have it a RAW & SD combined PPV. They should learn from their errors in the past where people only watch RAW PPV and nobody watches the SD PPV since it has lackluster story lines.

Single brand PPV are a horrible idea.

Network speicals on the other hand would work well

video added to op

I agree with this as they will need to force themselves to create at least 5-7 matches for the PPV and usually the can only create 3 major storylines for it and the rest are filler macthes. Better have it as Dual Brand PPV.

Also, since the brand is splitting they should make RAW 2 hours again. With almost half the roster in SD they will be having a hard time to fill up the 3rd hour of the show.

Not big on SmackDown going live, but the brand split returning has me really, really pumped. Here's hoping they split the PPVs and titles again as well.

Title split is good but PPV splitting is not. Better have it a RAW & SD combined PPV. They should learn from their errors in the past where people only watch RAW PPV and nobody watches the SD PPV since it has lackluster story lines.

Not always the case. While RAW was giving us Hunter going over everyone and their mother SmackDown was giving us stuff like Lesnar Vs Angle.

Not always the case. While RAW was giving us Hunter going over everyone and their mother SmackDown was giving us stuff like Lesnar Vs Angle.
Smackdown PPVs post-2004 were never worth watching imo

Good news. This would mark the beginning of Smackdown being taken seriously and considered on par with RAW, as long as they balance out the star-power. For too long Smackdown has been a show you wouldn't get any major storyline progression on. That's about to change.

Archived