Adam Rose & Konnor Suspended for 60 days

SproilerBlotch

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damien Sandow vs. Fandango vs. Zack Ryder for a spot in The Social Outcasts...on Superstars.

Back when Kenneth Cameron was released, Adam Rose was one of the guys that I thought would be a good replacement for him in The Ascension. I wouldn't mind them using this suspension to revitalise the group with Konnor, Rose and Viktor. Turn them into a serious threat.

They should put both of their suspensions in a storyline by having a backstage segment with The Social Outcasts and Viktor. In it, Viktor is super upset that Konnor "ascended" and Bo Dallas says that Rose "was going on vacation" and said they need a spare Outcast for the time being. Victor accepts and in his first match for the stable, he beats The Miz or somethinh

I quite like Viktor it'll be interesting to see if they do anything with him. Probably not. Sandow would be a great replacement. Possibly even a leader for the Outcasts.

Does it say why they were suspended?

I quite like Viktor it'll be interesting to see if they do anything with him. Probably not. Sandow would be a great replacement. Possibly even a leader for the Outcasts.

"Wellness policy"...so drugs, probably.

I know Konnor does that.

"Wellness policy"...so drugs, probably.

I know Konnor does that.

Fools

Has the joke been made that Adam Rose was just trying to fit in? haha.

Lol, the two guys you'd lesst expect. Well, I know Konnor is big as *Censored* so idk about him. But Adam Rose is totally unexpected.

With the way WWE's drug policy is these days, it could have been anything that got them flagged honestly. IIRC Ricardo Rodriguez got a strike for violating the policy because of something that was in a weight loss drug he was taking.

Maybe this is a good thing for Adam Rose, when he Returns he could be a New man and not wanting to fool around With the social outcast and become more of a doom and gloom character and then they could bring out the dark bunny again.

Archived