Championships, trophies, props, and generally beautiful things...

Generations

Beautiful things that are made out of shiny metal go here. Feast your eyes on all things gold and silver. Discuss your favorite designs and share cool custom designs that you happen to come across. Not limited to WWE related gold, just post beautiful shiny things. Hell...post boxing/MMA championships if you want. I think we need a place to discuss championship belts and other shiny metal things...because they're amazing. I know it's the WWE section, but it gets the most traffic.

Let there be gold.

Beth Phoenix's belt buckle (not a championship belt) (created by Wildcat belts):

YGZRfbV.jpg

Detail of current Intercontinental Championship:

6opVuNk.png

Bullet Club Custom Championship Belt by SquaredCircleBelts:

B7dOig4.jpg

8UVeX26.jpg

Okada Custom Championship Belt by BeltPerformance Championship Belts:

qFHdmak.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PROGRESS has my favourite championships at the moment. Their World Championship just looks great in general but I love the uniqueness of their ?ag Team Championship:

4tsuvp.jpg

Holy *Censored*! You could kill someone with that

PROGRESS has my favourite championships at the moment. Their World Championship just looks great in general but I love the uniqueness of their ?ag Team Championship:

4tsuvp.jpg

What the hell is that.

4tsuvp.jpg

What the hell is that.

It's a shield. It splits in half, there's a handle on the back of each side.

The PROGRESS Championship was originally represented by a staff:

2ppk1p0.jpg

I disagree (obviously). If it was a common thing for companies to do then yeah, it would get pretty old but the only one I know of is PROGRESS. Both look pretty unique and just...fit...with that company. I can understand why they replaced what was known as the "Nazi Staff" with a traditional championship belt but hopefully that trend doesn't continue. I love the Shield and hope they have another unique design idea for the Atlas Championship.

Anyway, SHIMMER has some great looking belts. Especially their singles titles.

v73wah.jpg

World of Stardom Championship(main)

RR7k6Wc.jpg

Wonder of Stardom Championship(secondary)

G93jncn.jpg

Goddesses of Stardom Championship(tag)

Sd0vMZY.jpg

Bx5li1B.jpg

I see they ran out of ideas then. Oh well we'll just change the strap for the others.

Archived