SupremePRO

rtegedg

3fD7dEh.png

Two posts in a day!? What is this sorcery? This is World Title form. If only I could make myself Champion. Well, as 50% owner of this, I guess that I can! Travi had been long gone from that production crate listening to Shoop, and was now chilling back at his apartment. His little French Bulldog Monsieur Biggles was running around the apartment chasing a ball of wool that Travi uses to knit undergarments for the Cherokee Indian population. In the background was Impractial Jokers on TV. Travi wasn't particuularly watching htis episode as he was more interested in playing with his little man, and the dog was keen to look at the new surroundings of this apartment. Travi had boxes everywhere. Tomorrow, Travi's apartment would be the location of many topless ripped men, who would be unpacking all of Travi's stuff. Travi could do it himself, but he was more than busy attending to business at SupremePRO. But, any excuses to get a fit man topless in his house. Maybe Travi would turn up all the radiators to get them sweaty? And also, Travi would like to get some clarification on where he sits in the SPW Internet Championship title. Surely he has to be the number one contender? It's a tricky one, and not one that Travi would like to approach Rima about anytime soon!

UBP4T0P.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

adjbupS.png

YOUNG ATHLETE ANDRE DUKE SIGNS WITH SupremePRO

"Andrew Matthews, better known by his ring name Andre Duke, today agreed terms to sign with SupremePRO. The rookie from Boise, Idaho has displayed great potential over his relatively short career in the business. Matthews has earned a reputation within the Idaho wrestling scene for his fluid style, showcasing a crisp arsenal of inventive striking and a never-say-die attitude within the ring. Duke hopes to make his SupremePRO debut within the fortnight, and fans will be able to catch him at a free-to-attend house show very soon."

5LtQGor.png

Andre Duke has been signed to the emerging company from the world of wrestling. Not bad. Duke was a mere age of 21, and he had already captured people's imaginations and attention up North in the Idaho wrestling scene. And now? Duke was slapped on the website of SupremePRO, and his name was circulating the dirt sheets. Not a bad feat for a guy with a young career. Andre Duke was currently taking a tour around Universal, having a look of what was on offer. This was certainly better than the county Fair, or a sweaty gym, where he had wrestled in the past.

rima - reem

A rare day off for Rima meant that after hours of hard work and grafting, the Diamond Division Champ had a few moments to herself to relax and finally take in a title win that had been overshadowed by the reinvention of SupremePRO. Rima hadn't even celebrated, she'd barely looked at the title. With her match last Sunday, and another title match coming quickly this Wednesday, the ruler of SupremePRO would leave any festivities until after she retains. She currently sat in her apartment, one temporarily made available by Universal following the takeover. Eventually she would find something a little more permanent, but this was good for now. Rima didn't even take an interest in her phone, it was like a crash after days of work. She wanted away from the opinions for at least a few hours. It was a little overwhelming. After closing Twitter, Instagram and whatever other applications she had open, she would send a quick text Dimitri's way indicating that she was interested in grabbing some lunch. The Russian was back as quick as the text was sent, giving his approval. That was the plan, head out and have a quiet lunch whilst discussing business plans going forward. Rima knew her next plan of action was adding numbers to the roster, and not just any nobodies. She wanted names, big names. Khabilov was the start of her era, Acton was a high-flyer with tons of potential, even Andre Duke looked to have some great promise in terms of charisma. Rima was satisfied, but she knew that this roster needed more and she would give it more.

[Aaron Mercer]

With one team of ninja deployed to Dallas to commit various acts of sabotage and to cast his dark shadow over wrestling's big weekend, and his very own sister given the important task of trailing Travi Marceau around and making notes of his general activities, Aaron had some free time and was amusing himself by having a chat with Eden Darkly through the bars of his cell.

"Mark my words I'm going to find some way to rig this stupid election and make that man the president. Although personally, from what I've seen here I think most American women should be punished for NOT having abortions. There's no way this country survives a Trump presidency, and when it all goes up in flames, I will takeover the white house and rule with an iron fist under the might of my powerful ninja army. Oh wait, why am I telling you this? I'm giving away all of my evil plans like dumb bad guys do in the movies. Too bad, guess that means now I have to kill you."

His prisoner gave no answer. Eden was keeping quiet and still as he sat on the middle of his bed and stared vacantly at the brick wall in front of him, the presence of Mercer not even registering.

"Maybe I will feed you to the sharks. Oh yes I have sharks, I keep a tank handy just in case."

The last samurai was trying to keep things lighthearted and have a bit of a laugh at his former tag partners expense, but Eden continues to ignore him. So Aaron spits the dummy in dramatic fashion, grabbing an antique lantern and smashing it on the floor, shaking the cell door and yelling in through the bars.

"HEY DUMBSHIT! WAKE UP, I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE."

Aaron takes a breath to calm himself down, glaring in at his unresponsive prisoner.

"You know, I could have you set on fire..."

3fD7dEh.png

It's a saturday. Who doesn't like a good Saturday. And not only is it Saturday, we are a day removed from NXT Takeover Dallas, which Travi very much enjoyed. There is nothing wrong with watching the competition, and Travi will be watching wrestlemania tomorrow night too. Calling WWE competition seemed surreal, and though supremePRO on the way up due to their backing from Universal, maybe it was a little too soon to actively compete and pull talent. I'd say supremePRO was on TNA's level, and even that was too good to be true for Travi Marceau. The Cutie Pie was not at the arena today. Like Rima, he had a day off. The idea for Travi today was simple. Travi was currently in his Porsche boxster, driving east to Mount San Antonio. Travi liked the natural beauty of the state, and today he was going hiking to get some fresh air, and hopefully help with his ring endurance. Monsieur Biggles had been left at a dog grooming salon today, allowing Travi to go and spend some alone time with his thoughts. Travi wasn't exactly a man's man, but he did like to live rough every now and again, and he enjoyed getting his hands (and knees) dirty too.

UBP4T0P.png

NICHOLAS LANCER | THE HEISMAN

The voices. Oh how the voices have been torturing Nicholas Lancer. Not voices of insanity, mind you, but rather the voices of the Sloot Squad, all five of whom could be found annoying Nic about the recent shopping expedition they went on. Lancer preferred the serenity of being locked in Rima's office compared to this. He doesn't even really know what serenity means, but at least he had pictures of Rima to jack off to on her desk. That was the only thing keeping him sane. Excusing himself from his locker room so he could get away from the chatter about handbags and discount tampons, Captain Clutch now heads to the locker room, figuring now is a good time to get a workout in as any.

Marcus and Cody

Well, Bolton lost again. Oh dear. You'd think Marcus would just give up. He wont give up however and he wont give up when facing Cody, in this iron man match. We could see some crazy scores, like 6-0, 5-7, 26-32... 0-0! whatever the matter, both think they can win and both plan to wall out as champion. They didn't actually even see each other today so it's clearly gotten serious now, though Glen was busy more, since Marcus took out a few hours for the shite football, you'd hope he wouldn't regret that. Although he always does, since Bolton are shocking.

Yoshino

Yoshi today spent the time with the fans, meets and greets and autograph signings. She always loved those. Fans expressed concerns on what's going on lately, some said good luck and one guy said he hopes she murders Envy and then eats her heart or something, it was kinda weird. Another dude proposed to her but she said no, was some 22 year old white dude in glasses and he seemed like a twat. Yoshi of course said no and took a pic with him but eh. She also, afterwards, spent some time with the training staff but can you really prepare for a last women standing match? she worked on her endurance but it may not even matter if a chair shot to the head takes her out within 11 seconds or something.

TqaPBUI.png

HOUSE SHOW RESULTS

JACOB CASS b. BLAKE ANGEL

15:31 - WIN VIA PINFALL

McLAREN b. GOTHIC CHICK

8:35 - WIN VIA PINFALL

JON JRYGIN b. ADAM SILVA

6:24 - WIN VIA KO

SHOW SUMMARY

A small crowd attended this Sunday's free-to-attend SupremePRO House Show, with a card that promised to put on a few great performances. The crowd were first treated to an extremely close contest between Jacob Cass and Blake Angel. SPro favourite Blake Angel took Cass to the limit in Hollywood, but eventually the Mega Star would overcome his opposition after gaining control through a few ruthless moves, eventually finishing the match with the Cassout! Next saw McLaren look to put a stop to her bad run as she faced off against Gothic Chick. The two fought in a match that favoured McLaren, the diva executing a fast-paced style to keep Gothic Chick down. McLaren would dominate in the end, finishing the match with her Vehicular Manslaughter move, gaining an easy three-count. A showcase from Jon Jrygin closed our show off, the Canadian veteran using his match with Adam Silva to showcase his arsenal of moves, eventually winning with his rear naked choke, one he didn't release until the referee declared the contest a knock-out. After the match, Jrygin would deliver Head Trauma to Silva, literally, with his lifting underhook DDT. Jrygin certainly sent a message to the roster with his performance, as the veteran returned to winning ways.

Dominic Reeve- can i get a word with you jacob cass

jacob cass- it mr cass and i told everybody blaek angel was a nobody i beat him fair 1.2.3 in the middle of that right i should be a champion here i am going to be the face of supremepro soon very soon

Dominic Reeve- thank you for your time mr cass

ms46wnlh.png

Wrestlemania Weekend, BABEH! Needless to say even the more casual fans of professional wrestling were hungry for more action. Those who could not be in Dallas, were watching wrestling events elsewhere, to warm up before the big event. So the well-produced free-to-attend house show of SupremePRO had more viewers than Danny Acton expected. For that very reason he was watching the house show from behind the curtain. After it was finished Danny went back to the gym for a final session, before leaving the SupremePRO arena in preparation for a Wrestling party that was thrown nearby. Now was the time of the party with the Wrestlemania pre-show just starting. As a rookie he was obviously going to observe the much more experienced wrestlers to learn. But he was also going to watch the show as a fan. He didn't follow the build-up at all - he was way to busy with his own career after all - but Wrestlemania always has been a spectacle, so he's excited. At the moment he's sitting still on a couch while sharing a beer - although his own was without any booze - with some of his training buddies, from OVW and elsewhere.

Tyler Morgan -/\- SUPREMEPRO MONSTER

Well with the last house show over before the Supercard on Wednesday Tyler Morgan is up next out of the Morgan Brothers to compete. Tyler Morgan is going to be facing Owen Young. He really hasn't even heard of this guy. It's going to be a Piece O' Cake! Tyler Morgan can currently be found hitting his head on the wall. Why? I don't know, don't question The Monster's Motives. You know the Monster nickname is really sticking. Anyways that's it for now.

==MCLAREN==

The "New York Love" McLaren might have had a rough and disappointing past couple of weeks as of late, but things might be turning around, as she defeated Gothic Chick on today's house show, wh It might not have been televised or even mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but McLaren is satisfied with the outcome. Despite still recovering from the injuries she took at March of Champions, she still made it look easy. Ain't nobody going to keep her down, and ain't nobody going to keep her from chasing after the Diamonds Division Championship. Granted she knows has to start from square one, but she will keep chasing for the Diamonds gold.

JAK STORM

Jak Storm is getting ready for his big champion vs champion match against Nicholas Lancer on Wednesday's super card. Although the company has changed radically ever since March of Champions, Jak Storm still is and still will be the top dog in this company for a foreseeable future, and on Wednesday everyone will see it when the "New York Thunder" beats the Internet Champion on the newly dubbed SupremePRO's first televised show. The audience will see it, the Universal Studio bigwigs will see it, the whole world will see it. Just watch and learn.

Marcus, Cody and Yoshi

Lost my phone. If ya'll Skyped me, I am not ignoring you. Will be a few days before the new one I ordered arrived. Anyway with that, Sunday is over. It was a day off for Marcus, Cody and Yoshi and they had a good time but tomorrow, the real shit will go down. They will ensure that they do their jobs and get the wins! although only two of the three can win... that will be rather troublesome for the loser. Anyway, they all played and Yoshi checked out the new shops around the arena, she didn't buy anything though unfortuantley, she already blew the money she was paid last time and the rest will be used for food. Poor Yoshi, maybe sell yourself to science for more money or something.

3fD7dEh.png

This company man! It was bloody professional. And since Wrestlemania was really shit last night, you'd think that SupremePRO would be able to capitalise on how shit it had been. SPro gives the fans real wrestling! SPro gives the fans real entertainment. Most importantly, SPro gives the fans Travi Marceau. Travi Marceau was in a match up this Wednesday against Aaron Mercer. Aaron seemed like quite the weird guy, and Travi embraced the weird as he was weird himself. It's a damn shame that the tag division is no more, because that could have been a dream team right there! Travi was currently in the arena, working in an old production room that had been changed into a small gym. He was doing pull ups on a bar as we speak. He was on a bit of a health kick currently, even though last night he brought home Five Guys... burgers of course!

UBP4T0P.png

VGKmGBg.png

Marcus: "Good evening SPW Universe. Or should I say, SupremePro Universe. A lot has happened this past week and everyone is a buzz with excitement! I can't blame them really, it's an exciting time. Rima in charge? new titles? new wrestlers? new sponsors? what's not to love! I don't love that Rima stripped me and Cody of the tag team championships... in fact, I would say I dislike what Rima has done here but I guess it is an opportunity, it's not often me and Glen get to face off against one on another and the debate of who is better between the two of us can be answered, if I lose to him then I suppose it will have been his final lesson, eventually the student will defeat the master and maybe now is the time. I would of course not like that to happen and think he still has more to learn but if he can beat me and become Universal champion? then I will be the first to congratulate him. This master still has a few tricks up his sleeve though and if Glen thinks he will be in for an easy fight? he will have another thing coming. I'm not sure what he's thinking because I have barely spoken to him the past few days. That is manly a choice from both of us because it would be disadvantageous in this match up to work alongside each other and it could lead to a better match for you guys, whatever the result, I hope you all enjoy it and see which of us is truly the better of the two of us. And let's hope it's me, right? I do very much like championship belts."

Yoshino

Just a day now. Just a day till Yoshi can get her final revenge on Envy. That is of course, if she has it in her. If she doesn't, well then she will be fired. We don't want to see that, do we? ...well you might but there are people that don't want it! maybe even deep down, Rima doesn't want it. Yoshi today is busy dealing with her preparation, though she also had to be home to make sure she got some parcels cuz those delivery companies can be *censored*s when they want to deliver your stuff. Speaking of which, Yoshi hopes to deliver some nice ole justice on Envy and maybe Rima will fire Envy instead of Yoshi, which she wouldn't want Envy's family to go without food - the lass probably has it coming.

WR7So7E.png

LIVE in HD from UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD!

SPW DIAMOND DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

HAYLEY WEBB VS. RIMA

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

AARON MERCER VS. TRAVI MARCEAU

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

CAPTAIN OSIRIS VS. THE SCORPION

GRUDGE MATCH - ONE FALL

SPW UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

GLEN CODY VS. MARCUS

15 MINUTE TIME-LIMIT IRONMAN MATCH

OWEN YOUNG VS. TYLER MORGAN

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION

JAK STORM VS. NICHOLAS LANCER

SINGLES MATCH - ONE FALL

THE MAIN EVENT

ENVY NOIRE VS. YOSHINO

LAST WOMAN STANDING MATCH - IF YOSHINO LOSES, SHE'S FIRED

PREVIEW:

- Tomorrow night, SupremePRO graces Universal Studios Hollywood for the first time ever with a debut Supercard on show. In a two hour special, SupremePRO's finest will be showcased with a variety of stipulations and titles on the line, including the new SupremePRO Universal Championship! To open the show, SupremePRO general manager takes it upon herself to kick off the PRO era, initiating the rematch of Hayley Webb in a much-anticipated Diamond Division Championship match. Both women will look to put it all on the line, with Webb looking for a little revenge as she takes on the woman who screwed her just last Sunday.

- Following that, The Last Samurai Aaron Mercer looks to put SupremePRO on notice against one of PRO's newest and most talented acquisitions, Travi Marceau. The extremely different characters will clash in this spectacle, a match sure to put one of these men on the path towards a shot at championship gold.

- Scorpion and Captain Osiris clash in a heated battle that should decide a rivalry that has been brewing for some time. Osiris, after costing Scorpion numerous matches over the past month, will look to test himself against the man he's been obsessed with, the Master of Darkness himself, Scorpion. These men meet in a grudge match, with Scorpion looking to put Osiris down and out for good.

- The SupremePRO Universal Championship will find it's first owner as tag partners Glen Cody and Marcus face-off in a fifteen-minute ironman match for the gold. A strange match for the fans, these two will know eachother inside out, and both will have to be inventive and at their best in order to get away with this one. As of now, Rima has announced that in the event of a draw, the title will carry over onto another match next week, so Marcus and Cody will need to be quick and decisive, and not let that timer run-out without expending everything they have.

- SupremePRO's resident beast, Tyler Morgan, will look to reignite a fire within himself as he takes on Owen Young on the Supercard. After Morgan's defeat at March of Champions, a winless run is beginning to become evident. Tyler's biggest chance of a kickstart comes in the shape of veteran underdog Owen Young, a match-up that has an incredible twelve inches difference in height between the two. Going solo now, Young will look to make a statement by overcoming one of SupremePRO's most reliable superstars

- Champion versus champion, what more can be said? Whilst not always feuding, World Champion Jak Storm and Internet Champion Nicholas Lancer have always maintained mutual dislike for one another. On SupremePRO's debut show, these superstars will compete in a match where one can truly prove he is the better man. Lancer claims to have never been beaten by Storm, whilst Storm holds a title that is held in higher prestige. This huge match rounds off the build-up to our main event.

- Last woman standing. A rivalry that has spanned months, with personal attacks constantly coming from Envy Noire. The rivalry reached a pinnacle when Envy laid out Yoshino's sister, and a few weeks later, Yoshino is given a chance at retribution. This match has been touted as the last between the two, Rima hoping to end this competition between the two whilst she can and put this famous feud to rest. As an added incentive, Yoshino will need to finish Envy Noire and make her bleed in the process, or her contract will be terminated. Will the added incentive push Yoshino to finally produce the anger that has been building inside, or will Envy have the final say and send Nakano packing for good? Tune in to find out!

JAK STORM

After that show preview (which was very good by the way), the New York Thunder is even more pumped for his match against Nicholas Lancer. Lancer claims he was never beaten? Well, Storm didn't get his championship out of thin air, he got it by beating Nicholas Lancer. And if he isn't satisfied with the way things went down at Battle for Supremacy, then that's too bad for him. But it matters not, as tomorrow he will silence Nicholas Lancer, by beating him yet again in a one on one champion vs champion match. Now, Storm is getting ready for his big match on tomorrow's show having a practice match with a trainer. Not only does he want as good of a showing as possible for SupremePRO's debut show, he also wants to prove that he is the top champion as well as knocking Nicholas Lancer down as many pegs as possible, which is a favor to the whole viewing world.

NICHOLAS LANCER | SupremePRO INTERNET CHAMPION

A little late to the game, my friend. Having just read the match preview, but already aware of his status for the debut show of SPW, Lancer now can be found in the gym. Kinda odd that there's no odd twist on this- and one of the cheerleaders are sitting on his lap while he's bench pressing. That makes a lot more sense. After finishing the set, the women say a quick cheer for Nic, who uses the leather of his title to wipe some sweat from his forehead. Grinning ear to ear, Nicholas now heads over to the squat bar. Not for him, of course; time to watch the girls work out. Get it low, ladies.

ms46wnlh.png

Danny just saw the preview of the upcoming SupremePRO Supercard. He is hyped! Wait, he's signed now. He should keep his cool. Either way. He's looking forward to the event - even though he is not on it - just for the experience and the matches themselves. If more experienced wrestlers wrestle, young boys watch. He was especially keeping an eye on the "Mercer vs. Marceau" match, since the preview described the latter one as one of the 'most talented acquisitions', effectively making him the measuring stick for Danny Acton, who has alot to proof. So much on the preview.

Right now Danny is playing a on his PS4 to relax. Since he was playing FIFA 16 online relaxing had no chance. He expresses himself with frustration, laughter and various stages of every other emotion towards the HD Screen, that was in front of him. Besides the TV and the bed in the bedroom there was only a single chair standing around in Danny's brand new rented apartment (more like three-rooms-squeezed-between-two-buildings). More wasn't needed - and affordable - at the moment for the young guy. Hollywood is expensive.

Marcus and Cody

Well something interesting came out of that great hype post, up on SPW's website. Should the match between Marcus and Cody end up being a draw, there will be no overtime like Shawn Micheals got - instead neither would be champion and two new people will get the chance to win the championship next week. That would be bad, the two would want the other to be champion if they can't win, though would they want it enough to forfeit a point right at the end? it would be the ultimate bro move. Probably not though because being the champion yourself clearly supersedes it. Anyway that is tomorrow, today was rather sad because Bolton lost again. Well, I'd say sad but they lose twice a week, so at this point it isn't really sad. It is for Marcus though, he sucks and thinks they can win matches. Spoiler, they can't. Anyway other than that, Marcus didn't talk to Glen all day today, was kinda rude. Understandable but rude. Once this title is over with maybe they will talk as often as tag partners probably should... though Glen does enjoy the peacefulness of it. Can Marcus and Cody face off more often? Glen likes the sound of that.

Archived