Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TpeQ40u.jpg

Rockstar making me have to buy a PS4...

Bill Williamson third from right I'm guessing.

"I implores you John."

I hope we see much more of him, he was a character I felt we really missed out on in RDR.

Great to have a new game on a era not really cover in games today

You're right, and that's truly a shame. Only three I can think of off the top of my head are RDRevolver, RDRedemption, and GUN.

Call Of Juarez lol

Sunset Riders, a 16-bit classic. Sucks we have to wait a whole year though for RDR 3.

Just think it's weird to call it something it's not officially. Would be like calling Fast & Furious 2 Fast & Furious 9 cause ya want to xD, that's all

Lets not,start on that the official movie order for the F&F is weird

Austin....just stop...lol

Just think it's weird to call it something it's not officially. Would be like calling Fast & Furious 2 Fast & Furious 9 cause ya want to xD, that's all

It really is if u go by order tokyo drift like 7 in the chronological of events

It really is if u go by order tokyo drift like 7 in the chronological of events

Not my point Austin...we get it...

Something being called "2" doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a sequel. If this is about Dutch's gang then this is likely a prequel, but it is the second story of the RDR universe being told hence the 2.

In chronological order it would be #1, however, these are obviously not being told in chronological order, more so in an anthology style. Again, it's the second story of this universe being told and that's why it's the second.

Something being called "2" doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a sequel. If this is about Dutch's gang then this is likely a prequel, but it is the second story of the RDR universe being told hence the 2.

Yeah, still I wish it was called Read Dead Rebirth or something, cause it looks like it's a prequel and all.

In chronological order it would be #1, however, these are obviously not being told in chronological order, more so in an anthology style. Again, it's the second story of this universe being told and that's why it's the second.

Yeah, pretty much. The Metal Gear Solid series did it twice and nobody batted an eye.

I wonder if Red will show up / get a mention as an easter egg. Would be neat.