WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

AlterNation

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sasha Banks recently spoke with GuideLive.com to promote WWE's WrestleMania 32. The full interview can be found at this link. Below are highlights:

What does it mean to be involved in a match with Charlotte and Becky Lynch, two of the other key pieces of the 'Diva's Revolution?'

Banks: It's - I've got goosebumps just thinking about it - It's so crazy to see what this time has evolved into. We were in the 'Diva's Revolution,' I was on a different team than them, but we're kind of all brought back together to face each other in such a big event, the biggest there is, and to be with them I am beyond excited. We just need Bayley up here after that - but I am stoked.

With the announcement that WWE is returning to Orlando for next year's WrestleMania - that's the last WrestleMania where someone you're familiar with, Snoop Dogg, stepped into the ring. Has he given you any tips for performing at WrestleMania?

Banks: Well, actually, I was at that WrestleMania with him because I begged him to let me go with him. So, I was backstage right before he went out, and it's so crazy, right before Snoop Dogg went out is when Ric Flair came back from his retirement match. So, it's crazy how things happen like that, and now I'm wrestling Charlotte at WrestleMania, and I'm pretty sure Ric Flair will be out there. I don't know if I should bring Snoop Dogg with me, but that would be awesome. Snoop is a huge wrestling fan, and he's just always given me advice on doing what you want to do. If this is your dream, you have to go out there and you have to grab it and you have to make people take notice. I haven't talked to him yet about WrestleMania, but you never know what's going to be in the works.

Any grand upgrades for the WrestleMania entrance of The Boss?

Banks: Oh, you'll definitely see something special. I won't tell you, but it'll be special. You'll have to watch and see.

Source LOP

WWE officials in the back sent word for Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch to slow it down in the ring during their February 29th RAW match. Officials noticed some botched spots but it wasnt a big deal.

On a related note, Vince McMahon is reportedly very high on Sasha Banks work as a character and in the ring. Vince has commented to some that he feels Sashas in-ring work is better than many men on the roster.

A lot of people are expecting Sasha vs. Becky vs. WWE Divas Champion Charlotte at WrestleMania 32 to really impress.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/what-does-vince-mcmahon-think-about-sasha-banks-wwe-divas-told-to-slow-it-down/

Oh god. Why does she feel the need to adress everything (on what I believe) on Tumblr. But she's been really impressive in both matches against Becky on Raw & SD. Looks like she's finally hit her groove on the main roster.

Oh god. Why does she feel the need to adress everything (on what I believe) on Tumblr. But she's been really impressive in both matches against Becky on Raw & SD. Looks like she's finally hit her groove on the main roster.

Because Tumblr is a cesspool of white knights and people feeling like they have to defend or address everything. I think its hilarious she even uses the website, kinda makes me like her less.

It's a picture sharing site, but for hipsters and feminists. Yes, you can find GIFS of wrestling stuff but a lot of the people that post them or "reblog" are really cringey fangirls who I try to avoid.

Tumblr is absolutely atrocious. The people there remind me of 4Chan, only instead of being a cesspool of filth, they're all white knights of social justice instead.

I'm sure you can find some funny examples of how crazy some of them are on the Internet. I like to think that some of them are just trolls, but who knows.

Eh it could, but not to the extent of Tumblr. Tumblr's the hip website that people use to label shit, try and break from the norm or be social justice warriors and all-in-all weird shit. You can't tell me you don't see it.

Archived