Unpopular Wrestling Opinions X

Ernez

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Balor, Anderson, & Gallows end up forming a group, "Balor Club" is the worst possible name that they could use. Might as well just call them "Finn and his little buddies" at that point.

well...that's what the Bullet Club originally was

but I agree

If Balor, Anderson, & Gallows end up forming a group, "Balor Club" is the worst possible name that they could use. Might as well just call them "Finn and his little buddies" at that point.

but I agree

Well yeah, every faction has its clear leader, but it generally isn't made clear in the name of the group. That's all I'm saying.

but I agree

Well yeah, every faction has its clear leader, but it generally isn't made clear in the name of the group. That's all I'm saying.

TNA had a lot of those

then again that's prob not a good thing

Please don't say Alexia.

What's wrong with Alexia?

Who's Alexia?

Bliss?

It's Alexa Bliss

There is no I in the first name.

lmao

@lightning

While we're on that, can you please stop calling Charlotte, Charlotte "Flair" and Big E, Big E "Langston"? It's incredibly annoying and you're doing more work by adding on an extra name. Big E hasn't used "Langston" in how long. Charlotte never used the Flair last name.

but I agree

Shield didn't

but I agree

Shield didn't
If you believe WWE propoganda over their last few months, than it was Roman. Even though, you're right, they didn't really have a clear #1 guy.

I would say that they're the exception though.

but I agree

Shield didn't
If you believe WWE propoganda over their last few months, than it was Roman. Even though, you're right, they didn't really have a clear #1 guy.

I would say that they're the exception though.

When have they ever said Roman started the Shield? They slapped the Architect named on Rollins. Plus I'm pretty sure at other times they've said Ambrose was the one who designed it.

Please don't say Alexia.

What's wrong with Alexia?

Who's Alexia?

Bliss?

It's Alexa Bliss

There is no I in the first name.

lmao

@lightning

While we're on that, can you please stop calling Charlotte, Charlotte "Flair" and Big E, Big E "Langston"? It's incredibly annoying and you're doing more work by adding on an extra name. Big E hasn't used "Langston" in how long. Charlotte never used the Flair last name.

I've never addressed Charlotte by her last name. As for Big E, it's a habit. I still remember Langston and will still use it anyways. Same thing with Neville, I would occasionally say Adrian. It's an old habit that won't go away. Deal with it.

^ Exactly. :lol:

I liked Mania last year in broad daylight.

I did too. One of the main things I like about outdoor WrestleManias is seeing the sky in the background, during the undercard matches. I remember the WrestleMania 24 Money in The Bank, fondly for this reason

Archived