Official Sneakers Discussion Thread

classiq.

Nike got me *censored*ed up now that prices are pretty much $200 now for sneakers. Back when I bought them and collected, they were around $160-170 and now they're so jacked up. *Censored* that. I have the ones I had in the past still but I won't be buying more unless it's from third parties.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordans are some nice looking shoes, but really overpriced tbh.

That's why you gotta become an eBay shopper. I have a pair of Flu Game 12's, 1997 Playoff 12's, 2012 Raptor 7's and CDP Bunny 8's. Most I paid was 150 for the Flu Games. Yes, they're all used, but it's worth it IMO.
You might need to go to niketalk and get a check on those. Ain't no way a reseller is not doubling his price. Especially on those Flu Games. Even if worn, they're going to be at least around the OG price.

Bid.

Funny you mentioned the Concord Lows. This cool photo came up on my Insta feed. I was gonna share it anyways.

tiqFmeY.jpg

I bought my pair at Flight Club when I went to New York in summer 2014 (I just had to get something since I was there). I would take the Lows over having to spend double what I paid for the Mids. The Lows are still super comfy and I like the look so much so I bought the Infrared 11 Lows too.

^ If those were more like...$20, I would probably buy them...just as a joke, for July 4th.

Anyway, I'll never understand the obsession that people have with basketball shoes and running shoes. Most sports shoes are the goofiest looking footwear on the planet...second maybe only to crocs. If half of your shoe is made out of plastic and rubber, there's a high probability that I'm going to think you look foolish.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. Why so many lows though.

But:

5IKrcl.jpg

Just got my SpaceJam's today. I got them legit checked and all. Even came with a receipt from the original purchase in '09. I knew I HAD to get them when I bought the Prince Devitt shirt.

I just copped a pair of Space Jams finally. I got them legit checked so I'm not worried. They're in great condition and I'm really excited.

OG Space Jams coming out in December this year, dope buy though. Gonna post my stuff soon when I get a few more purchases.

Almost struck out on the French Blues but remembered I knew the manager of a Footlocker.

Archived