AI Intelligence Decreased?

PopUpPowerPost

Since the update, I find my matches are completely boring. Nearly every match now, we'll start by just standing and staring, if I don't move, the ai will just stand and stare. They do the same moves over and over again, I have to basically "make" them put me through a table. Obviously they'll have their little adrenaline rush where suddenly you can't reserve nothing, but same shit. Seems that the AI's "personality" is gone. Ie, Bray as soon as bell went, didn't even walk over he would come running at me at the get go.

Dunno if over thinking or if anyone else has thought this?

They've been customised. Through tips on here, and a video I watched. Made em more challenging (in a realistic manner and was before update).

@Boss, literally playing it now. Fatal 4 way. In beating up ryback outside ring, he reverses, and just stands there, I get up, intrigued if he is going to do something and doesn't until my wrestler "touches" him, as if it reactivates motion.. Lol.

If I wanted to make reversals harder for me to do, would I raise or lower the sliders under "Balancing 2"?

Here's my post on the 2k forum, hopefully they look into this because I think we're onto something here.

I've noticed a night-and-day difference in the AI since the January patch on PS4. I thought it was just me being really good at the game....until I logged on to the CAWS.ws forum and someone asked the very same question, with a few also suggesting this very same thing. I noticed after a few days of playing after installing the January patch (the one before the DLC came out for that month) that I was dominating a lot of the matches and reversals were really easy. Of course because of this, I was winning every single match. This is all on legend difficulty. This was not the case pre-patch. I was never able to dominate the CPU completely to the point that my health is on green and the AI's health is on red.

I've had to turn the AI sliders completely to maximum to get a challenge. Even then I dominate a good amount of times.

Don't notice this. I still have trouble beating Bad News Barrett with Roman Reigns for Christ sakes. Barrett is rated a 66 in my game, Reigns is a 77.

Post patch example, I had a fatal 4 way match with AJ Styles (71) Vs. Baron Corbin (69) Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (70) Vs. DLC Samoa Joe (70 and controlled by me). While the match went on for a few minutes, Styles & Corbin were killing each other on the outside for a large period of time. And it was pretty back and forth between me and Nakamura, out of nowhere he gets a comeback sequence which I reserved the first attempt. Somehow he managed to catch me again and finished that sequence off with his sig then a Boma Ye, and I lost. It wasnt too hard nor too easy. And I play with custom sliders and attributes on Legend setting. AI

@niggian - I get that logic, but over night change literally. Not down to playing it a lot. Most matches, I have to run/go to them now, just stand there waiting. *censored*ing annoying and boring.

Last night, phone rang, didn't put on pause, jumped up, gone for about 10/15 secs. Come back. Sting is just staring at me, not moving!? I move analog stick just an inch and it's as if it reactivates him..

Needs to be sorted 2K.

Just noticed this. I played a Neville vs Chris Jericho match where I controlled Neville, Y2J stood there for the vast majority of it and would only reverse one or two finishers.

EDIT: Yet when I played CM Punk vs Austin Aries for the US Title on UM, I had the toughest match I've ever played.

Archived