Deadpool (Film Series)

Mr.Dreadful

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen it broke the box office opening day record for an R rated movie and for the month of February. Glad to see its got such a good turnout. I've never seen 100% fresh on rotten tomatoes either. I could be wrong though. I know it's not often for sure, a movie gets this kind of response.

I've never seen 100% fresh on rotten tomatoes either.

It's got an 84%, with an average rating of 7. Solid scores, but nothing exceptional. It's about what I expected, actually, based on what I've seen from trailers and what-not. I haven't seen the full movie yet. I suspect that it'll be the sort of movie that I'll find enjoyable, but will have little to no interest in seeing it more than once. Just a solid, one-time watch.

God damnit I absolutely loved this movie man. When I first saw the commercials for it I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a comedy or not, but I looked it up and they said that's Deadpool's thing so I accepted it. Kind of like how I accepted Lucha Underground isn't conventional and I became a huge fan. That's what happened here. Can't wait for part deux.

*Censored* this way such a fun movie. They nailed the character, the origin story was done right and they finally turned Colossus into a good character. :lol:

Awesome that Cable is gonna be in the next one. Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived