Deadpool (Film Series)

Mr.Dreadful

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Class, X-Men 2 and Days of Future Past were great.

I agree with X2, that was my favourite of them so far. First Class was decent, but there was something about it, I don't know. Just didn't sit right with it.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Nah man the latest Xmen films have been great imo. Albeit a little all over the place and nonsensical. And meh the stand alone Wolverine ones aren't THAT bad. It could have been a lot worse (Spiderman reboot, Avengers, Ironman2/3, 2004 Hulk).

My expectations are incredibly low.

Yeah same here. Ryan Reynolds kind of gets on my nerves, then again so does the the Deadpool character in general so idk.

These two posts, except I used to like Ryan Reynolds.

Deadpool is max autism-bait.

Yeah same here. Ryan Reynolds kind of gets on my nerves, then again so does the the Deadpool character in general so idk.

He's too obnoxious for my taste. Like it's too in your face and obvious.

Looking forward to it, the trailers looked pretty good to me. I am incredibly not into comic book movies, usually, but Deadpool gets laughs outta me rather easily with the OTT presentation, and Reynolds just suits Deadpool, so this should be good.

He's too obnoxious for my taste. Like it's too in your face and obvious.

He can be, but he can also be good if written well. I've enjoyed Rick Remender's Deadpool in Uncanny X-Force, so far. I haven't read all of it, but what I have read of Deadpool's arc, I've really enjoyed

• 6 months later...

I knew it would be amazing but not as amazing as it actually was. This already pretty much wins 2016 lol. I don't know if batman vs superman can beat this although I am looking forward to it. I'm already making plans to see it again. Can't wait for the next one. F*#$@&! Cable will be in it. And for those that reads this beforehand and doesn't know, there is a small scene at the end in true marvel fashion.

I knew it would be amazing but not as amazing as it actually was. This already pretty much wins 2016 lol. I don't know if batman vs superman can beat this although I am looking forward to it. I'm already making plans to see it again. Can't wait for the next one. F*#$@&! Cable will be in it. And for those that reads this beforehand and doesn't know, there is a small scene at the end in true marvel fashion.

I was so happy when he made the Cable announcement! I hope they can also eventually make an X-Force movie, with the Wolverine/Deadpool/Psylocke/Angel/Fantomex line up

I was so happy when he made the Cable announcement! I hope they can also eventually make an X-Force movie, with the Wolverine/Deadpool/Psylocke/Angel/Fantomex line up

That would be sick!!

Didn't see a topic for this so decided to make one for everyone's thoughts. I just got back from seeing it. HOLY $#*&!!!

Highly entertaining. I recommend any fan to go watch this.

here- http://caws.ws/forum/topic/463154-deadpool-the-movie/

and there should be spoiler tags used for a few days

Didn't see a topic for this so decided to make one for everyone's thoughts. I just got back from seeing it. HOLY $#*&!!!

Highly entertaining. I recommend any fan to go watch this.

here- http://caws.ws/forum/topic/463154-deadpool-the-movie/

and there should be spoiler tags used for a few days

Merged.

Archived