A.I. never reverse finishers.

nykaje

Funny you mention the a.i. Never reversing, as up until last night they never had! But during a match I was playing last night testing a new caw who's finisher is a diving headbutt it happened! And I'm not ashamed to say I marked out like a little kid! Lol. There I was going up top about to win the match, and BOOM! My opponent, another caw who's finisher is the brogue kick, got up and hit me with it whilst I was in mid-air! Best spot I've had in this game!

Funny you mention the a.i. Never reversing, as up until last night they never had! But during a match I was playing last night testing a new caw who's finisher is a diving headbutt it happened! And I'm not ashamed to say I marked out like a little kid! Lol. There I was going up top about to win the match, and BOOM! My opponent, another caw who's finisher is the brogue kick, got up and hit me with it whilst I was in mid-air! Best spot I've had in this game!

That's not exactly what he means though. That's a catch finisher, and the AI does plenty of those. It's actual reversals that he's talking about.

I had a dominate CAW running through everyone using a sitout tombstone as his finisher. Finally got his chance at the belt and late in the match the cpu reverses his tombstone and sets up the win to retain.

I woyld say its a 5-10% chance they get reversed but it happens.

Archived