4/5/16 Updated!!!Lionheart and 1004 Holds Jericho, Syxx,Great Muta, Ultimo Dragon, Hayabusa, Bam Bam, Vader, Piper Alts. Uploaded

Poison Mist

• 4 weeks later...

I got the Vader which is awesome! Kudos on that. The Muta is awesome too but at that stage in his career he didn't use the shining wizard. He didn't start using that until he started wrestling as Keiji Mutoh.

I know he didn't use the Shining Wizard then, I had plans of possibly doing a Masked Muta but never got around to it. I added the Wizard because it just looked cool.

Thanks alot man.This Vader alt is the best iv seen.???

Thank you, yea I just wanted to do something different so I went with that look. I love all of his Japanese work.

That is a very good version of Hayabusa but there are things missing. The wristbands are wrong and where is the side parts to his mask?

Thanks for the compliment, when I made Hayabusa he was really one of the first wrestlers I textured. If I updated him I would try to add the right wristbands and correct side parts to the mask. It was just an oversight at the time and I really wanted to release him.

Just to let you guys know, I have since released a few more guys like Eddie Guerrero (AAA/ECW) and Taz. I am working on getting a better face texture for Taz but he does look great in game as is. I have also worked on Raven, I textured over Brian Pillman and he looks surprisingly good. He is just about complete. I have textured over Bret Hart to make a Sabu but he still needs some work.

Archived