White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K16 CAW Bio's (Dietrich Ragnarokkr)

White Leather Jacket

2uoi0k9.jpg

Personal Information

Birth Name: Dietrich Ragnarokkr
Born: June 24, 1962

Berlin, Germany.
Reside: Berlin, Germany.

Professional Wrestling Career:
Ring Name(s): Dietrich Ragnarokkr
Billed Height: 7 ft 4 in (2.24 m)
Billed Weight: 650 lb (294 kg)
Billed From: Berlin, Germany.
Trained By:
Debut: 1986

Dietrich Ragnarokkr (born June 24, 1962) is a German professional wrestler.

Early Life:

Ragnarokkr was born in Berlin, Germany. Not too much is known about his life growing up in Berlin, since Dietrich himself does not like giving that information out.

Professional Wrestling Career:

Ragnarokkr made his professional wrestling debut in 1986, wrestling briefly under the name of "Der Zerstörer." (The Destroyer in German) Not long after that he began using his real name. Dietrich has been widely known throughout his career for his monstrous size and skilled wrestling abilities for a man of his size, which got him critically acclaimed success all across Germany, and was widely recognized as "Germany's Incarnation of Andre the Giant." However, despite his newly acclaimed fame and recognition, Dietrich wanted to remain unknown, and limited his appearances on a massive scale. When asked why he chose to do this, he said "It's bad enough I get stared at everywhere I go in public, but for people to know my name was just too much. I wanted to be alone, and I couldn't have the peace and quiet i wanted, so i only wrestled a few times every six months or so." In 2001, after 15 years of dominating the scene in Germany, Dietrich made the move to the United States, where he planned to start a new life for himself. Already being a giant, he was already a massive man, but when he moved to the states, he decided to get into power lifting and other endeavours to pass the time when not wrestling. Doing this made his mass even larger.

In Wrestling:

Finishing Moves:
(End of the World) Greetings from Asbury Park
(Mercy Killing) Clothesline from Hell

Signature Moves:
(The Hand of the Norse God) Brain Chop 2
(Apocalypse Now) Vise Grip 1

Chokeslam
Powerbomb
Headbutt
Military Press Slam

Nicknames:
"The Norse God"

Entrance Themes:
"Where Death Seems to Dwell" by Amon Amrath

Champions and Accomplishments:

Multiple-time champion in Germany, holding records for being the longest reigning champion in a company, and having the most reigns in a company.

Archived