Remember when... 2

Jmerc

Remember when The Revival were The Mechanics?

Pretty sure they never were.

They were. They had at least one televised match where they were referred to as "The Mechanics" in 2014. I just watched it, losing to Bull Dempsey and Mojo Rawley.

Remember The Brass Ring Club?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when The Revival were The Mechanics?

Pretty sure they never were.
They were. They had at least one televised match where they were referred to as "The Mechanics" in 2014. I just watched it, losing to Bull Dempsey and Mojo Rawley.

Remember The Brass Ring Club?

i legit wanted that to be KidSaro's tag team name. dont understand why Adam Rose is in it tho

I just watched for the first time the segment where Kurt Angle got chockslamed from a balcony.

Holy shit that was dangerous as *Censored*..Imagine this happening in this day and age...

What made it worse was the "blood" on the floor.They made it look like he really killed him.How did they explain him being alive after that? :laugh:

Guest Fight Me.

I just watched for the first time the segment where Kurt Angle got chockslamed from a balcony.

Holy shit that was dangerous as *Censored*..Imagine this happening in this day and age...

What made it worse was the "blood" on the floor.They made it look like he really killed him.How did they explain him being alive after that? :laugh:

They had him roll around in a wheelchair after that for a couple months.

I remember I was 9 so I thought it was real lol. But then I thought about it, I think that was the moment in dawned on me that wrestling was fake. I don't know why Kane burning to death the previous year by Shane was only questionable, but Kurt getting chokeslammed off the balcony confirmed it for me. :lol:

They had him roll around in a wheelchair after that for a couple months.

I remember I was 9 so I thought it was real lol. But then I thought about it, I think that was the moment in dawned on me that wrestling was fake. I don't know why Kane burning to death the previous year by Shane was only questionable, but Kurt getting chokeslammed off the balcony confirmed it for me. :lol:

The best part of Kane getting burned to death is he came back with just a part of his arm taped up the next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived