Hania The Howling Huntress WSU

VentusTheMenace

I'd change the McDavid logo on her kneepads (Red logo with white font), darken the wristbands, kneepads and kickpads, stretch out the paw logo on her kickpads and move it up a little bit higher and also make her abs less ripped. What other women wrestlers are you working on?

I'd change the McDavid logo on her kneepads (Red logo with white font), darken the wristbands, kneepads and kickpads, stretch out the paw logo on her kickpads and move it up a little bit higher and also make her abs less ripped. What other women wrestlers are you working on?

idk yet proolly nicole matthews and Portia Perez if not then Probably Io Shirai and Right Afterwards Meiko Satomura and i'll do that b4 i upload her thanks

This is great. If you need any reference pics, let me know. I work for Xylot Themes and we're going to be doing a "Threads" site soon with reference pics for different attires covering over 4000 wrestlers. I actually just checked and I have pics for five other Hania attires (including Saturyne), if you ever want to do others for her. I can help with others as well, including the ones you mentioned above (Portia, Nicole, Io and Meiko).

This is great. If you need any reference pics, let me know. I work for Xylot Themes and we're going to be doing a "Threads" site soon with reference pics for different attires covering over 4000 wrestlers. I actually just checked and I have pics for five other Hania attires (including Saturyne), if you ever want to do others for her. I can help with others as well, including the ones you mentioned above (Portia, Nicole, Io and Meiko).

sure that would be great :D thanks

• 1 month later...

sure that would be great :D thanks

I apologize for the late response. My grandmother passed away on the 8th, and I've been away from the site. If you'd still like the reference pics I have, just let me know and I'll get them sent to you as soon as I can.

Archived