Ask Aqfitz Anything

Oresama

So I decided to bring this back. I was actually going to make it in General Chat to give that section a bit of activity but I figured I'd make it here first since this is where the rest have been but if it's okay to be moved to GC, that would be great.

Anyway, for those who weren't a part of the previous versions, the idea is that I will answer questions about anything for...however long (I haven't decided how long yet) and then another member will take over, questions will be pitched to them and it'll just carries on like that.

So...questions please! Also, if you want to be a future answerer then just say so in your post.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's progressing but slowly, mainly because the psychotherapist and psychiatrist that I see at the gender identity clinic are reluctant to put me on hormones at this point, despite coming to the conclusion that the diagnosis of gender dysphoria is correct. My next appointment with them is in April so hopefully then.

I'll sign up.

What made you want think you're a girl or want to be a girl?

:cool:

When I was really young I was always closer to my sisters than my brothers and was more interested in their hobbies and such. Then when I got a little older I realised that it was much more than that.

Archived