Film Music Thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find it incredible that these guys can more often than not compose a piece that perfectly fits the film. I wouldn't have the first clue where to start.

I'll probably be frowned upon for including this in the thread, but this is one of the greatest film songs imo:

Yep. I'm dead serious.

I always find it incredible that these guys can more often than not compose a piece that perfectly fits the film. I wouldn't have the first clue where to start.

I find it even more fascinating that there will be these musical artists that rework/reinterpret these soundtracks, and put a completely different spin on it. It's like, how do you have the balls to do that and (if possible) end up outdoing the original?

Edited by Royal Nakamura

Re: MIB song - No frowning here, although I don't think it's anything truly remarkable, it's still a catchy, nostalgic tune. Pitbull's MIB3 song, on the other hand, is pure garbage and a total disgrace to song it sampled, "Love is Strange."

I find it even more fascinating that there will be these musical artists that rework/reinterpret these soundtracks, and put a completely different spin on it. It's like, how do you have the balls to do that and (if possible) end up outdoing the original?

Hmm. I'm curious to hear what soundtracks you're referring to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...