Buddhamonkey's Stuffs Part 845 - Stale Twinkies!

SardonicScribe

So been gone from here a year or so. Made the jump to PS4 from 360. Here be my stuffs...hope you likey.

New creation. Vanessa Delphine from Dundee Scotland. Submission finisher called Loch/Lock/Nessa. She, nor Ember Adair on on Community Creations yet. I still need a couple hundred downloads to unlock more spots.

Delphine.jpg
Ember Adair

The Neo-Diva Revolution: Lexi Blue and Bailey Leroux

NDR_zpsy6ocfwmr.jpg

NADI

Nadi_zpsntyzisb8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jttn2nCZZ8Y

TAYLOR STARR

Taylor_zps5wwzlhci.jpg

NATALIE NICE

Natalie_zpsovzbgx5j.jpg

[/media]

Heyyyy, I remember you! I always loved your stuff on 360! Though, I do remember always getting it confused with Bread's stuff cause you two had a very similar style.

Ah, whatever, glad to see you made the jump. Nadi looks great!

Got me mixed up with Bread? That's a huge compliment I will take. Thanks.

Glad you're on PS4. Both these caws look great! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Thank you!

Looking good so far mate, glad to have you (and Nadi) back!

Lol, glad to be back after last year's debacle. Thanks dude.

out of curiosity, why stale twinkies as a title lol?

for some reason, made me think of the 'crummy bears' as i believe you called them in 2k14!

Lol. Just what came to my head since I've been doing this so long. I can see the Crummy Bear comparison, though sadly, I don't think they're gonna make it this year unless I can get really creative.

Also, just added Natalie Nice.

Natalie turned out Nice!

Huehuehueheuhue.

Seriously though, your caws are looking great this game! Its just fun to see the revival of our diva characters in a new game. Was wondering if you knew that Starr's finish is still in the game, just listed as something else. Check Goldust's moveset. It's either the Final Cut or the Curtain Call, either way it's the suplex neckbreaker she did. Noticed it wasn't set as one of her finishers.

Natalie turned out Nice!

Huehuehueheuhue.

Seriously though, your caws are looking great this game! Its just fun to see the revival of our diva characters in a new game. Was wondering if you knew that Starr's finish is still in the game, just listed as something else. Check Goldust's moveset. It's either the Final Cut or the Curtain Call, either way it's the suplex neckbreaker she did. Noticed it wasn't set as one of her finishers.

Thank you! There's been so many moves gone this year, like Nadi's neckbreaker finisher, that I wasn't sure. I did realize the triple rolling suplex that was one of Natalie's staple moves was just given back The Three Amigos name. For the record, changed Nadi's other finisher (the non-Trouble in Paradise one) to The Queen's....um....something....something...XD

On another note. Thank you! I agree. This game has really given new life to everything and I love watching our CAWs really come to life. It's been pretty amazing. There's new limitations but so many great things that help make up for it! Though....shame on you for the pun. -.-

Had Nadi on 360 defo adding her to my diva's division. Great job keep em coming.

Thanks, man. Most definitely appreciated.

Seeing the pictures of the face shots Nadi's looks really good. I was going to download a lot today but the PSN was down for me. Hopefully it is back up tomorrow so I can download these.

And now...the future has happened.............I dunno what I'm talking aboot....HI JAAAAAAY!

The Neo-Diva Revolution have been added.

Just searched man, none of them are coming up...

[[EDIT]] Never mind, it's just that the search function is busted tonight. I had to search for Taylor to get her up and content by creator. Searching for Taylor then stopped working. I miss the old search function

You so silly.

Updated with two new CAWs, Vanessa Delphine and Ember Adair. I'll update as soon as they're available on CC.

Archived