Pro Wrestling Neo 2K16

Oz70NYC

As many of you know, I've run my own E-Fed since 2010...Pro Wrestling Neo (PWN). Several creators that feature their work here are members of this fed, and collectively we've created an intertwined "universe" that all of our characters exist in. 2 years ago we went into hiatus...as real life put me in a position of which I couldn't keep the show going. But soon...very soon indeed...I'll be back to full capability of producing content to get PWN back up and running.

Rather then feature the characters of PWN in my own thread, I decided to create a thread dedicated to all of PWN's roster. So those users here that members here can feel free to add their own characters to this showcase. I start things off with five characters I've been tasked with the creation of. These characters are NOT my own, they're property of others members of my forum. Several haven't made the move to the PS4 yet, so I naturally opted to make the PS4 versions of these characters. This will be the 1st time EVER that any of these characters will be available for public use, as usually the major of the PWN roster are kept "in house" and shared among our community. Let's kick things off, shall we?

"Famous" Jimmy Ames

YLAyjZA.jpg

CTOwW6h.jpg

T2MVXpR.jpg

QFZyWeU.jpg

One of the characters known as "The PWN Originals" (The others being Scott O'Dell, Adam Devlin and Kris Cade), Jimmy made his professional debut in the E-Fed era of XWA at the age of 19 in 2005. In his rookie year, he became XWA's 1st ever PURE champion. In his time in XWA, he'd also become it's 1st X-Gen champion (winning it 2 times), a one time National Champion and 2 time Tag Team champion(Along side Evan Slade and Ethan Bain), becoming one of the most decorated wrestlers in the company's past or present history. After the shareholder split which brought the beginning of PWN, Jimmy continued his winning ways, capturing the PWN X-Gen Championship and Continental Championships. A consummate showman, Jimmy is known for being a party hard, work harder kind of guy. Born and raised in Houston, he fashions himself "The modern day Cowboy". In the ring, his mix of technical, high flying and brawler wrestling make him formidable against opponents of any size.

Adam Devlin

u9r6Dx2.jpg

rrQM0cQ.jpg

09ayYvB.jpg

3r0o60J.jpg

Adam Devlin "The man with no fear" has been a staple in PWN for years. Known as the heart and soul of the company, he's the biggest workhorse on the roster, despite to this day not ever holding a single title. It's his work ethic, strong code of honor and nature of standing up and fighting for what's right, even when the odds are stacked against him that has garnered him respect from wrestlers and fans alike. Having spent time around the world training and honing his craft, which includes stints in The Monster's Den, the Togo Dojo and The Fierhouse, Adam is a jack of all trades in the ring. But at his core, he's hardcore to the end having begun his career in Syndrome Wrestling Asylum, a controversial long defunct promotion that centered around extreme and hardcore wrestling.

"Critical Mass" Kris Cade

jY0RTLI.jpg

Ywz0v5s.jpg

4nsjAxq.jpg

xJOyyOf.jpg

One of PWN's most polarizing stars, Kris Cade is known as a true warrior in the industry. Since his debut in 2005, he's synonymous with the "Pure" wrestling, a style which conditioning, skill and fortitude is paramount, he revolutionized the style in his time in XWA, winning the Pure Title and being the longest running holder of the belt to date. In 2009, he'd put his career on hold, as his wife Mira was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Opting to take care of his family, he stepped away from wrestling for a full 4 years. But just because he wasn't competing didn't mean he stopped training. He'd return to the ring in late 2013 and showed not only did he not lose a step, he was better then ever. Since then, the "Straight Edge Warrior" has continued his dominance in the ring, as well as being a positive advocate for the straight edge lifestyle.

"The Hatred" Van Hayden

jcVIvwb.jpg

r09lx1O.jpg

7J2vcqa.jpg

3sq8VsD.jpg

Once one of the most beloved stars of PWN, in 2012, Hayden would turn his back on not only the fans, but long time friend Adam Devlin in a shocking assault orchestrated by EVO's Blake Evans. Since his debut in the E-Fed era of XWA, Hayden was known as a no nonsense, hard hitting competitor with bit of a short fuse. The Chicago native is no stranger to fighting, having developed his style originally in the underground pit fighting rings of the central and northeast US. His true nature is a bitter, cold hearted mercenary who will stop at nothing to bring "fear" back into wrestling. A campaign which has led to him assaulting countless wrestlers and even invaded partner and rival promotions. One thing is clear, no man is safe when Van Hayden is near.

All are available for download under the hashtag OzCAW16.

Archived