Fried's Masked Caws - 23/02/16 - Old School Lucha Libre Update

Fried

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, can't change the neck unfortunately. I'd like to have the bits that come down from his mask to his neck but struggling to get them to look right.

No problems for the DLC, I don't have it myself although the new armbreaker looks pretty cool.

Updated first attire, retextured a lot of the logos.

2yv6nly.jpg

Mask shot

ojmejr.jpg

Bummer for what happens in Greece, it was all over the news here when it first started but haven't heard anything for a while but I read of the continuing austerity measures there. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year regardless.

Going to upload Bestia soon.

2cqd4ih.jpg

11u982a.jpg

Alternate attire is a white shirt version.

Bestia uploaded. Rough moveset as I don't have the opportunity to watch some matches.

Nah I drew that one out on the computer. Still all new to me but learning new things every day and getting more comfortable using the computer rather than the old paint tool. Don't think I could go back now.

Don't know about Chikara, haven't really watched it for years now.

I understand patience is wearing thin with Pentagon, as is mine with the strange glitches, as it stands I'm tired of working on it. I'll probably be up later today.

303lhsl.jpg

The tattoos and gloves are not accurate, I may go back and try authentic tattoos if GameElite manages to get some together. There is a problem with the square logo above the belt randomly changing colour and the in game tattoo's randomly changing colour each time I go in to edit it but as I said I'm tired of working on it.

Sure, thanks, I'll have a look if you don't mind. I've got pictures of them too but haven't quite grasped how to cut them, getting the colour to match up with the skin tone and if I even have the layers to do them.

No luck for the tattoo's unfortunately. I tried cutting them up myself and just couldn't get them to work.

Even with the in game tattoo's, I fix the transparency on one attire, it saves fine but changes the transparency on the other attire. Or one attire will look ok on the preview screen but when it comes out for the match it's defaulted again. I've spent a lot of time trying to fix it and I'm seriously sick of it now so it's uploaded. Maybe I will go back to it if I can get the authentic tattoo's but I really doubt I could do them justice with my 3 remaining layers.

So, enjoy.

Archived