X-Men (Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix)

Lunchbox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get the feeling they might arrive from another dimension or something. I don't see how Kevin Feige could retcon Mutants into having existed the whole time.

Have an infinity stone land in the past and cause history to develop differently

Ohhh you might have it there son

Wasn't really digging Apocalypse so unfortunately I have no hype for this one whatsoever. Had no connection with the cast save Mags, Prof. X, and Quicksilver. I'm sick of J-Law. I'm SICK of my homie J-Law! I'm just done with the series. Apoc wasn't nearly Last Stand bad, but it Last Stand'ed me, XD

I liked First Class. Felt really fresh. Kind of disappointed they went back with Singer afterwards. Not cause hes a bad filmmaker or anything, hes actually pretty good, its just that it felt like been there, done that. Days of Future Past was alright, it just felt like another X-Men movie. I didnt even watch Apocalypse cause it looked bad and this doesnt look great either.

They have the excuse that when Wolverine went back in time in Days of Future Past it split the timelines. Hence why Deadpool and Logan seem to take place in their own little pocket timeline, so they arent hampered by previous movies.

It also retcons the original trilogy and Wolverine Origins our of existence.

Now that I'm thinking about that, it's been awhile since I've seen Days of Future Past but, when Wolverine went back, did Xavier recognize him? Because he and Magneto tried to recruit him in the last movie right? So they would have known what he looked like

Guys, the timelines of these movies make 0 sense. Other than 'when they went back in time it created different timelines' there is no getting your head around it. Even Fox execs and people that work on the X-Men movies have said they don't understand them. There is no one timeline.

• 4 months later...

Archived