• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 JLJM

JLJM

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:05 AM

You going to carry your stuff over to 2K17? That Okada is a particular fav of mine.
I'd be interested to see your take on the Cruiserweight division once that's up and running.

#242 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

See You In Hell

• Members
  • 43,754 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:10 PM

Machine Gun looks great, downloaded him this morning. I hope you have a Luke Gallows in the works too. :D

#243 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,030 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:02 PM

Machine Gun looks dope as all hell man. Are we going to see Doctor Gallows too? also, do you mind making a red version of the logos as an alt? i already had a pair of the Good Brothers, but it uses the blue logo and it didnt really clicked to the idea of RAW superstars using red trim/based attire lol. thanks!

#244 HolyRavi

HolyRavi

New Talent

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • SEN (PS3): erlanbalxash
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolyRavi

Posted 09 September 2016 - 09:32 AM

You going to carry your stuff over to 2K17? That Okada is a particular fav of mine.
I'd be interested to see your take on the Cruiserweight division once that's up and running.

Yep, thx.

I started Gargano anda Ciampa, soon will be posted preview

Machine Gun looks great, downloaded him this morning. I hope you have a Luke Gallows in the works too. :D

Thx, man. No, sorry man, maybe doing it for 2k17

Machine Gun looks dope as all hell man. Are we going to see Doctor Gallows too? also, do you mind making a red version of the logos as an alt? i already had a pair of the Good Brothers, but it uses the blue logo and it didnt really clicked to the idea of RAW superstars using red trim/based attire lol. thanks!

I really glad for that, thx u. No , sorry dude, No Gallows for 2k16. Planning him do to 2k17.

Edited by HolyRavi, 09 September 2016 - 09:33 AM.

#245 HolyRavi

HolyRavi

New Talent

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • SEN (PS3): erlanbalxash
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolyRavi

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:58 PM

Preview
JG

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ajstyles, AJ_styles, PhenomenalOne, Okada, Bayley, NXT, Austin_Aries, Omega, Anderson