• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 nadedogg88

nadedogg88

New Talent

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Well worth it. Rosakis is a monster! And I already have Duval feuding with one of my personal CAWs. Might have them do a tag team at some point down the road

Awesome! Glad you like them!

#22 nadedogg88

nadedogg88

New Talent

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:59 PM

Three more CAWs. Probably my last ones for a while as I've pretty much stopped playing the game now. You can find these and most of my other CAWs on the CC for Xbox One with the hashtag #natedogg88

Pedro Descartes
yTFXFGq.jpg

NICKNAMES
The Prodigy, The Philosopher, The Prodigious Primate, The Monkey, The Chimp, Prime Time Primate

GIMMICK/STYLE
High-flying face. From the US but billed from Mexico and works a spectacular luchador style. Background is that he's a highly educated mathematician who uses his understanding of angles and probabilities to hit precise, devastating moves from seemingly impossible situations. Uses lots of springboard and diving attacks.

SIGNATURE MOVES
Shooting Star Press (Shooting Star Press 5)
Cartesian Neckbreaker (Standing Shiranui)

FINISHERS
Passions of the Soul (Diving Corkscrew Moonsault)
Descartesault (630 Senton)

MORE IMAGES
http://imgur.com/a/TE64O

------------------

The Gambler
LsNcSTA.jpg

NICKNAMES
The Sleazebag, Lucky Man, The Ace of Spades

GIMMICK/STYLE
Sleazy gambling addict from Las Vegas. Plays a lot of Poker and slot machines, and may or may not have lots of money - nobody is quite sure. Manipulates wrestlers and authority figures into doing his bidding by making escalating bets that it appears he will be on the losing end of, before managing to come out on the better end. Tends to avoid conflict where possible but when coerced into fighting uses lots of sneaky heel tactics to beat his opponents. Has a reputation for being sleazy and inappropriate with the Divas.

SIGNATURE MOVES
Texas Hold 'Em (Reverse Hot Shot)
Poker Face (Jumping Complete Shot)

FINISHERS
Counting Cards (Coast to Coast 2)
Beat the House (The Code Blue)

MORE IMAGES
http://imgur.com/a/kpvu1

------------------

Thunder
MYH3Cxu.jpg

NICKNAMES
Bad Weather, The Big Man, The Biggest Little Man, The Real Mayor of Suplex City

GIMMICK/STYLE
Comedy heel. Undersized wrestler who makes up for his lack of height with aggression and anger. Has a major small man complex and likes to brag about how he's the biggest man on the roster and routinely picks on wrestlers who are the same height as him, branding them "vanilla midgets". Is convinced he would beat Brock Lesnar in a shoot fight, and has adopted his Mayor of Suplex City monicker. Frequently loses matches, but offers borderline-delusional reasons why he was actually the moral victor.

SIGNATURE MOVES
Rolling Thunder (Three Amigos)
Thunder and Lightning (Back and German Suplex Combo)

FINISHER
Vortex-Plex (Chimera Plex)

MORE IMAGES
http://imgur.com/a/PqICy

#23 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,684 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:56 PM

Those last three are excellent as well, Again with the back stories too. I get the "Crash Holly" type with thunder, it's a great idea.

#24 nadedogg88

nadedogg88

New Talent

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 08:36 AM

Those last three are excellent as well, Again with the back stories too. I get the "Crash Holly" type with thunder, it's a great idea.

Thanks Mike!

I'm tempted to make some more CAWs... I've found it's the only aspect of the game I actually enjoy. Might make another couple of tag teams to fill out that division, and some more divas.

#25 Divine Entropy

Divine Entropy

New Talent

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Gamertag: Divine Entropy

Posted 24 February 2016 - 03:37 PM

More fantastic work. I love the idea of Thunder

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Universe Mode, CAW, Nadedogg, User created, Universe