FPR 2K15 #39 "Turkey Bowel Left Overs"

Joe5150

I posted theses in the past on other wrestling forums.Facebook pagees. Basically at WrestlingConnect.net we have a Fire Pro leauqe with weekly Japanese/PPV style shows. Anyone is free to join and create a team out of the wrestlers not taken. The divisions are Undisputed(World), Tag Team, SWARLEY CUP aka Flipz(X-division/cruiserweight & named after the created of the streams), & Prime-time(IC/US). However, each title is treated with respect equally. Each title often main event. It's simmed and fun to watch with good live commentary, free to join & see every Wednesday Night.

Here's the card for show #39 of 2015.(We'v been doing this for years now). Check it out & I think you'd have have fun, it's much better than sitting through a RAW or Impact. It has a combo of various CAW's/Edits, a little over a year old, like Balor is still Prince Devvitt or Apollo Crews is still Uhaa Nation, etc.

Card(Follow up to the Turkey Bowel 8-Man Pin/Submit/KO Battle Royal from the week before on Thanksgiving Eve):

"TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH MAIN EVENT! Undisputed Champion Luke Harper and Darren Young(Genmart) vs. Make it a Win Champion Titus O'Neil(Vipes) and Fandango(BTF)

SWARLEY CUP! Sabu©(WWFA) vs. Brian Kendrick(RFSK)

TAG TEAM TITLES

HotWings(Raven and Breeze)©(Nikk) vs. New LOD(Hawk and Batista)(math224)

ONCE IN A LIFETIME UNTIL I FORGET I BOOKED THIS AND DO IT AGAIN Hiroshi Tanahashi(Swarles) vs. The Undertaker(Xero)

A PIER SIXER! A HOOTENANNY! Terry Funk(TBK) vs. Rhino(Joe) vs. Stan Hansen(O1) vs. JOHN CENA(NRH)

WRESTLING! YAY! Nunzio(MSUT) vs. Zack Sabre Jr(Skiff)

RETURN OF THE EUROPEAN ROUNDS MATCH! William Regal(ataking) vs. Wade Barrett(Stroke)

FLIPZZZZ Super Crazy(Max) vs. Genki Horiguchi(rudeboy) vs. Prince Devitt(SBR)

WEDNESDAY! 9:30 PM EST!!!"

WrestleConnect's FPR 2K15 #39 "Turkey Bowel Left Overs"er(Especially Rhino after sucking after a a few shows, after losing a World Title match, Sting 1991 had a losing streak, so I let them go), so here are my roster for example for guys you can pick

Uhaa Nation
Kurt Angle
Davey Richards
Seth Rollins
Masato Tanaka

Tanaka & Nation are now a tag team, Crews/Nation was a World title & Fli[z wrestler before this.

It's simply fun to watch and listen to, the announcer it very good. It's streamed live with members chatting on WrestleConnet. Join & have fun.

• 1 month later...

Archived