Batman: The Telltale Series

Generations

I don't understand how this game works...like, I keep seeing adverts on tv for the game (the full game?) I don't know...I thought only the first episode was out. But these are ads for the physical disc of the game, which I assume would contain the entire thing...because a disc for one episode is stupid.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Multiple choice. Your choices matter and effect how your story will end up in future episodes. They're cheap so I'd say its worth it, plus if you replay some day and choose different answers/choices you'll see different dialogue and consequences.

Telltale have a bunch of free episode 1's up on Xbox one like Minecraft, TWD, Game of thrones, borderlands etc, give those a try!

Multiple choice. Your choices matter and effect how your story will end up in future episodes. They're cheap so I'd say its worth it, plus if you replay some day and choose different answers/choices you'll see different dialogue and consequences.

Telltale have a bunch of free episode 1's up on Xbox one like Minecraft, TWD, Game of thrones, borderlands etc, give those a try!

I would also go as far as to recommend 'The Wolf Among Us'... that was another gem in the Telltale library.

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed everyone seems to have Dent as 2 Face already, and yet that hasn't happened for me yet, I'm guessing my choices have stopped it from happening yet? Or naw?

Yeah probably

if you chose to save him instead of Selina in episode 2

Got this game on sale during Black Friday. I just started episode 4, and marked out

When the Joker appeared in Arkham Asylum with me.

So addicted to this game, depending on the ending to episode 4 (when I finish) and 5 (when it comes out), I hope continue with more episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Finally got around to playing through this (was on sale). All I can say is...holy shit, I loved the reveal in Episode 4...I started smiling the second it happened, and I couldn't stop for quite some time.

No exaggeration, that might be my new favorite iteration of the Joker. I loved the fact that he seemed so innocent, whilst simultaneously being completely insane. Really nailed that uneasy balance of "what is this guy about?"...and the fact that I had absolutely no idea that Joker was even in the game just made it that much better. One of the best reveals I've had in a game in quite some time. Also spent most of the episode convinced that the voice of Joker was Steven Ogg...but it's not.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived