6 replies to this topic

#1 Salohcin

Salohcin

New Talent

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Salohcin058

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:57 PM

I'm a Last Gen console owner. PS3. I distinctly remember finding a method to import logos into either 13 or 14 to use in the game. I have searched extensively and can not find anything to support doing this for last gen for 2k16.

Can this be done? I have heard of this new app that was going to allow us to upload our faces to be used and i have heard of this logo upload system but I can't find anything to support if it is for last gen or new gen only. someone please help me understand this. \

I know there was something about downloading some kind of file to your flash drive and then replacing it

#2 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,558 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

uploading logos officially is only on next gen. 13 and 14 had uploadable logos by way of a hack tool created by the community and was not officially supported.

#3 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,845 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:53 PM

Last gen never had such a feature.

#4 Salohcin

Salohcin

New Talent

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:22 AM

uploading logos officially is only on next gen. 13 and 14 had uploadable logos by way of a hack tool created by the community and was not officially supported.

is or was that tool available for 2k16? Although if it were I understand it would no tbe supported.

#5 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,558 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:37 AM

is or was that tool available for 2k16? Although if it were I understand it would no tbe supported.

couldn't tell you, I have not played last gen since 2K14 so i've had no need for hack tools.

#6 Salohcin

Salohcin

New Talent

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:48 PM

Thanks for the replies. Should I come across any moethod for last gen users to import custom logos in the future I will pass the info along.

#7 cuey82

cuey82

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 04:56 PM

I use KG'S XBOX360 save trainer along with Horizon to insert custom logos into the xbox 360 save; it's very easy to do; unfortunately for PS3 you need a jailbroken PS3 to use the same, I ended up switching from PS3 this year

Edited by cuey82, 30 November 2015 - 04:58 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Logos, Uploads, PS3, HELP